AFLW Semi Final - Richmond v North Melbourne, Saturday, November 12, 1.40pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I would say this is our strongest team for the year, with everyone available for selection.
Going to be a tough game, against the lions they weren't putting on their customary pressure, almost hesitant at times to take the game on.
Hope they took positive learnings from that first final and will implement them V the kangas.

I think the girls will get up by 7 points.

Richmond AFLW team v North Melbourne, Saturday, November 12, 1.40pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre

In:
Sarah Hosking
Out: Maddy Brancatisano (omitted)
Milestone: Jess Hosking (50 games), Tessa Lavey (25 games)

BacksLaura McClelland16Libby Graham18Bec Miller15
Half-BacksMaddie Shevlin35Katelyn Cox17
CentrelineKate Dempsey19Eilish Sheerin31Jess Hosking11
Half-ForwardsEllie McKenzie22Grace Egan2
ForwardsCourtney Wakefield8Emelia Yassir27Katie Brennan3
FollowersGabby Seymour28Monique Conti4Sarah Hosking7
Interchange from:Bethany Lynch20Poppy Kelly14Meg Macdonald38
Stella Reid25Tessa Lavey37
EmergencyKodi Jacques10Sarah D'Arcy12Meagan Kiely13

Where to Watch> TV, Pay TV, Radio
semi finals.jpg

I would say this is our strongest team for the year, with everyone available for selection.
Going to be a tough game, against the lions they weren't putting on their customary pressure, almost hesitant at times to take the game on.
Hope they took positive learnings from that first final and will implement them V the kangas.

I think the girls will get up by 7 points.

Richmond AFLW team v North Melbourne, Saturday, November 12, 1.40pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre

In:
Sarah Hosking
Out: Maddy Brancatisano (omitted)
Milestone: Jess Hosking (50 games), Tessa Lavey (25 games)

BacksLaura McClelland16Libby Graham18Bec Miller15
Half-BacksMaddie Shevlin35Katelyn Cox17
CentrelineKate Dempsey19Eilish Sheerin31Jess Hosking11
Half-ForwardsEllie McKenzie22Grace Egan2
ForwardsCourtney Wakefield8Emelia Yassir27Katie Brennan3
FollowersGabby Seymour28Monique Conti4Sarah Hosking7
Interchange from:Bethany Lynch20Poppy Kelly14Meg Macdonald38
Stella Reid25Tessa Lavey37
EmergencyKodi Jacques10Sarah D'Arcy12Meagan Kiely13

Where to Watch> TV, Pay TV, Radio
I went up and had a look at the Lions game. 99% of the play was on the far wing, so had to look into the sun to try and see what was going on. They were on from the word go. How did we beat them this year? Finals football.
Winning in the ruck; centre clearances; tough contested marks up fwd. And finished off kicking goals. I don't know that we were bad per se, just mids didn't have any time. Our backline was under pressure and the ball didn't get up forward much. Brennan was OK.

I don't think North will bring quite that level of intensity. Should be a closer game.

If Kearney gets moved into the middle during the game, it’s a win for us I reckon and they think we’re a big chance for the win.
Hope KB gets to play like last week, she’s too good not have a better highlights reel.

Tiges by 10 goals.

…anything we get outve S Hosking is a plus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFLW Semi Final - Richmond v North Melbourne, Saturday, November 12, 1.40pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back