Game Day SEMI-FINAL: West Coast Eagles vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Got ourselves back into the game briefly, but that last two goals were an absolute killer.

This isn't going to be a long way back from here, and I'll be very surprised (happily surprised) if we can do so.

The first should have been our free. Dalhous just jumped into Schofield without being anywhere near the ball and took him out.

Got ourselves back into the game briefly, but that last two goals were an absolute killer.

This isn't going to be a long way back from here, and I'll be very surprised (happily surprised) if we can do so.

We're giving up easy goals. If we tighten up I think we can stop their scoring.

Boys really off the boil tonight. Still within range but would take something remarkable from here.
Can really see a few of the boys haven't got their head in the game. Ryan and Masten in particular. Hurn is doing his best to play a captain's game.

Keep.it within 3 or 4 goals by half time and we are a chance but more likely we will be 6 or 7 down.

Goodness me.

Shocking start. Redden and Shuey up for it. Everyone else at sea. Would love a bit of poise.

Maybe I’m projecting my own vibes on it but just so flat the whole time since yesterday arvo, few more goals and they’ll drop their head.

Come on campaigners, fire up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Felt off from the opening, thought we may have steadied but nup. We're just slightly off with everything in going forward, and Geelong are playing their one good finals game tonight. :/

Will need a Herculean turnaround and not sure the boys are in the right frame of mind for it.

Great ******* timing ASADA campaigners.

Can't blame ASADA, we've played like shit too many times this season... only have to go back 3 weeks to the Hawks game.

Complacency and no hunger this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back