September Daily Punt - Spring is in the air

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else donating to the gold bookies FNR statue again??

Anyone? :$

i'm donating to every statue today.

Watch hartnells cox plate price get slashed. Impressive performance. Winx should be nervous!

i don't think that even covers BHB. have to be serious about the quality behind, there was nothing.

I reckon Set Square is a huge E/W chance in the next at the Valley.

Not missed a place at 1600m (with one win) and was massive last start over the unsuitable 1400m 1st up going down to Miss Rose de Lago by 2.5 lengths after being well back early then pushed out 5 wide but stormed home with great sectional times.

At 20-1 with a jockey switch to Luke Nolan i am having a nibble in a race stacked with chances.

Many dangers with Suavito and Mahuta also good exotics value, Jacquinot Bay also rarely runs a bad race and will be on the pace.

Not missed a place at 1600m (with one win) and was massive last start over the unsuitable 1400m 1st up going down to Miss Rose de Lago by 2.5 lengths after being well back early then pushed out 5 wide but stormed home with great sectional times.

At 20-1 with a jockey switch to Luke Nolan i am having a nibble in a race stacked with chances.

i love her but wow she was plain second up last prep. next time for mine. hard to say anything is without a chance in this though.

good to see they're backing Tosen Stardom.

i love her but wow she was plain second up last prep. next time for mine. hard to say anything is without a chance in this though.

good to see they're backing Tosen Stardom.

I am forgiving last preps 2nd up run and going off her last run which was huge and puts her right in this and really half the field are looking for more distance!

Tough race though and many chances.

Watch hartnells cox plate price get slashed. Impressive performance. Winx should be nervous!

Will be lengths off Winx. It's only chance is a slog heavy track to beat Winx. A few of the Internationals are better chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Into $15 on Sportsbet.
Don't mind BHB for value and Alpine Eagle at odds (doubt he'll make field) but bring his best can run a place

Place bets at absolute best. Winx just wins, probably will save on BHB on the day.

Many dangers with Suavito and Mahuta also good exotics value, Jacquinot Bay also rarely runs a bad race and will be on the pace.
Good run

Remove this Banner Ad

September Daily Punt - Spring is in the air

Remove this Banner Ad

Back