State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

ALLIES STATEMENT & GF TEAM

The Allies sincerely apologise for submitting our Team Sheet a little bit late

I misread the date in the Match Thread OP due to jetlag after the long flight to Perth

View attachment 2051859

Allies Official Team Sheet

Grand Final vs WA

B:
T2B_ / thewizardmelon / Dingster
HB: damicky / U2tigers / grumbleguts
C: moginie / Grav / Irish BlueBagger
HF: PMBangers / The Filth Wizard / Braklet
F: Strigoi / ShaunDuggan / BRAB
FOLL: Mrs Turbo / GWS Goose / crazywildhorse
INT: HARPSichord / tony
Team sheet missed the deadline is it? serial_thrilla you know what to do.

I'm seriously wondering why you're part of the WA side and not the Allies.

I believe that at the time the Allies were indifferent about taking me as they had a huge squad, so I ended up becoming a very Western Australian instead.

How good is it watching England lose at anything, but especially a big soccer tournament.
They lose their unrealistic minds everytime, it's so good.
Once again football is not coming ",home"
If only they had this guy in defence.

I believe that at the time the Allies were indifferent about taking me as they had a huge squad, so I ended up becoming a very Western Australian instead.

Great, it's our fault.

And living with the quokkas sealed the deal.

So the question I have for you Mr Ten Pound Pom is why aren't you a Black Duck?

I was recruited to NSW/ACT (and had won a SOO) before I'd even selected my first SFA side, by nature of living there at the time. That team turned into the Allies so I felt obliged.

I was recruited to NSW/ACT (and had won a SOO) before I'd even selected my first SFA side, by nature of living there at the time. That team turned into the Allies so I felt obliged.
Well at least you chose an actual state to play for so that's understandable, unlike the Frankenstein's Monster the team has become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least you chose an actual state to play for so that's understandable, unlike the Frankenstein's Monster the team has become.

A Frankenstein's Monster that has destroyed all before them for a while now. He just wants somebody to love.

The current Allies have come a long way since those days

We welcome all Eligible Players

I'm still waiting for them to name their real Captain.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin SERIES XIX - GRAND FINAL - Western Australia vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back