State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - South Australia vs West Australia at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The SA-WA border? Well, SA is meant to be a fruit fly -less state

Anyway as your captain philreich would say , what’s the difference between a fruit fly and a fruit bird?

The bird can fly but the fly can’t bird!
A swarm of flies can

That's the kind of "bird" you were talking about, right?

Such a great movie that I dont think todays audience would have any patience for

Plus about 40 minutes of the movie would need to be cut or remade
If they try to do a modern cover of Tubular Bells then we riot.

Whyalla Recreational Oval? Did you just make that up?
Got it confused with the rec centre meant the memorial oval there.

Where i watched 2 dudes stage a star wars fight with 1.2m adult appendages that they got from the local adult store

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to beautiful Adelaide, Australia’s most liveable city, Sandgropers. While you won’t enjoy the match, at least take in the ambience that makes Adelaide THE place to live!

Got it confused with the rec centre meant the memorial oval there.

Where i watched 2 dudes stage a star wars fight with 1.2m adult appendages that they got from the local adult store
1719800481286.png

Welcome to beautiful Adelaide, Australia’s most liveable city, Sandgropers. While you won’t enjoy the match, at least take in the ambience that makes Adelaide THE place to live!

"ambience"
What a crock of shit. If I wanted to live somewhere based on an esoteric sense of vague pleasantness I'd move into a mobile library.
Shambience more like.

I can understand why you guys use milk for your washing instead of your tap 'water'...
Nothing wrong with our water, as long as you chew it properly.

Nothing wrong with our water, as long as you chew it properly.
I still value my teeth too much to trust it

Luckily you guys were offering 10c a bottle long before the rest of the country followed suit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back