State of Origin Series XIX Round 2 - Vic Metro vs Vic Country at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice OP Gralin, so we're playing the softies from suburbia, I'm looking at you beez.

Wait until I post the team sheet, there'll be an EPIDEMIC OF EVERYONE SUDDENLY GETTING HARD!!

Hey Counts,

A brilliant bit of technology you should research. It’s called a dishwasher. Makes life pretty easy for us city slickers. You should try it some time.
Dishwashers?
Who would use one when the caustic chemicals in both the drying agents and washing tablets are now proving to have longterm side affects as they strip the lining of your stomach?
Oh that's right lazy people who don't mind living in a chemical soup.
Always looking for an easy ride even if it is to your detriment.
Don't you know dishwashing time is the time when you contemplate life and all that it offers.

Dishwashers?
Who would use one when the caustic chemicals in both the drying agents and washing tablets are now proving to have longterm side affects as they strip the lining of your stomach?
Don't you know dishwashing time is the time when you contemplate life and all that it offers.
Oh ye, there’s no harmful chemicals in the country.

Except for the ice.

Dishwashers?
BIG SINK PROPAGANDA!

hey jabba, were you aware that in the city we have this thing called refrigeration which allows us to keep butter rock hard year round the way god intended?
Indeed.

Never seen a recipe call for mixing flour or eggs with rock hard butter though.

Indeed.

Never seen a recipe call for mixing flour or eggs with rock hard butter though.
you've clearly never made a beez qooty pie then

Oh ye, there’s no harmful chemicals in the country.

Except for the ice.
Got plenty of access to that apparently.

They bring it in from the city in them fancy cars

Got plenty of access to that apparently.

They bring it in from the city in them fancy cars
I don't know that I'd call a Black Chrysler 300c fancy

BIG SINK PROPAGANDA!

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

you've clearly never made a beez qooty pie then
Nope, the outside is crumbly and the filling is far too salty for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These Metro flogs sure do love talking about technology.

Maybe that's why all the city kids are always sitting in front of an iPad. It must be their technological substitute for parenting.

Nope, the outside is crumbly and the filling is far too salty for me.
I find that very hard to believe Jabba you've shown a real penchant for saltiness lately

You haven’t been up this way much, have you?
Depends, which way are we talking?

Maybe that's why all the city kids are always sitting in front of an iPad. It must be their technological substitute for parenting.
yes the iParent Pro is fantastic

I find that very hard to believe Jabba you've shown a real penchant for saltiness lately
Correct.

So, if I’m saying it’s too salty, then …

The country, you know, the place everywhere outside the city limits.
yes and I've been outside the city limits, i do it every week, like i said, depends on where you are talking as to whether I have been there recently

Most of our opposition have their arm halfway up a cow.

Strangely, none of them have a farm
Its a skill we will bring to the game okeydoke7 and use to great effect against you city slickers
glove.jpg

just a suggestion make sure you don't forget the lube

There's also technological substitutes for the act/acts that lead to becoming a parent, but going any further will likely result in Metro losing their 5HB a game BP for a couple of weeks.

yes and I've been outside the city limits, i do it every week, like i said, depends on where you are talking as to whether I have been there recently
I live at the nearest point to Melbourne of the longest river in Australia.

I live at the nearest point to Melbourne of the longest river in Australia.
haven't been through there for probably 20 years, my most recent crossing was much further east last year

Dishwashers?
I confess to preferring dishwashing instead of the dishwasher. Find it weirdly cathartic and a good excuse to listen to music.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back