State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You canā€™t suck up now. Iā€™m taking your position šŸ™„
Good for you. How can you take my position though, when you don't even know when the games are actually on? :laughv1:

Good for you. How can you take my position though, when you don't even know when the games are actually on? :laughv1:
Iā€™ll ask someone arseh*le!

When are the games on btw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know either.
Hold On What GIF by Bounce

Let's go, we're at Terrill Park this week.
What better way to get our only win than at the most winningest club in all of Victoria.

You see what Turbo just said.

Imagine me saying it instead.
I can imagine exactly what you would look like saying it FootyGuy13

black-cat-scream-aaaaaaaaaaa-h93mngp5j77ayjwy.gif

Round 4 Monday, 8 July - Wednesday, 10 July

Victoria Country vs Allies at John Terrill Memorial Park (Fish Creek)
This is why your our faithful leader šŸ˜˜

damicky If you want to win this one then you need me out on the oval.

You can fine me if you want for breaching team discipline, but dropping me will cost the team this game.

This team needs my Sweet FA grand final winning experience.:p

Last edited:
damicky I'm you want to win this one then you need me on out on the oval.

You can fine me if you want for breaching team discipline, but dropping me will cost the team this game.

This team needs my Sweet FA grand final winning experience.:p
damicky its started, you better flex your muscle as Captain and show these upstart Old Boys who is the boss of the Allies

respect-my-authority-cartman.gif

damicky its started, you better flex your muscle as Captain and show these upstart Old Boys who is the boss of the Allies

View attachment 2042314
There was this teacher i had at high school. He was just never able to control the class.

Papa Smurf was his nickname. I'm getting strong Papa Smurf vibes off the captain of this team to tell you the truth. :laughv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back