Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely I am not the only one eagerly awaiting his Dads reaction to this. Must be hard when most of his kids are the leagues punching bags.

I wonder how much of this is a result of Setanta's run in with his brother.

I'm lead to believe this isn't the first time these two have had 'words' over the pre-season.

Veiwing those stills it appears both players were throwing them willingly ..i would imagine Setanta will face some kind of club sanction ..IMO sacking a bloke for getting into a dust up with a team mate is a tad extreme.

Wait until you see the video, it's not good.

You actually witnessed the kick ??? from all reports it was a tap with the toe to the backside as he left ..hardly a full blooded kick.

If it was a full on kick then setanta won't play football anywhere for a long long time.

I've seen worse kicks but the fight was over.

Cloke was laying face down on the turf, Setanta then gives him the boot for good measure (up the arse)

If Carlton tolerate this they are a joke.

Where is the video?

Fox sport.

Cloke was lying face down holding his face and Setanta stab kicks him fair between the legs. To me it looked more like a kick in the balls than a kick in the backside. Three Carlton players then run in and strongly remonstrated with O'Hailpin.

Like I stated earlier, FSN have stated that Ratten is pissed off and senior Carlton players are calling for immediate action, I can't see how Carlton can keep him after that.

Cloke was lying face down holding his face and Setanta stab kicks him fair between the legs. To me it looked more like a kick in the balls than a kick in the backside. Three Carlton players then run in and strongly remonstrated with O'Hailpin.

Yep.

Cloke's reaction would indicate he missed or Cloke doesn't have any.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing in it, happens at all footy clubs.

hell down at geelong the fans consider scarlett punching up justin murphy a greater moment in the history of the club than the 07 flag

Just watched the video, it's not just a weak kick in the bum, there's a bit of force to it. Has to be punished, there's no excuse for an act like that.

EDIT: the punch up doesn't really bother me at all, but kicking cloke when he's already facedown in the ground is a dog act.

Having seen the footage on the incident he has to go.

The king hit is one thing but to look at the guy lying face down on the grass and then kick him, even if its not with a big back swing...still deliberate.

Not a good look at all. :thumbsdown:

I've seen worse kicks but the fight was over.

Cloke was laying face down on the turf, Setanta then gives him the boot for good measure (up the arse)

If Carlton tolerate this they are a joke.

The wrestle and punch - that can happen but that kick was pretty ordinary.

Imagine the uproar if it was during a real match.

Just watched the video, it's not just a weak kick in the bum, there's a bit of force to it. Has to be punished, there's no excuse for an act like that.

EDIT: the punch up doesn't really bother me at all, but kicking cloke when he's already facedown in the ground is a dog act.

Just watched the video and i agree ...the kick was a low act ..he should be stood down from the team and i would not be surprised if the leadership group and club decided to sack him .

Remove this Banner Ad

Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back