Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

The Clokes are having a rough pre season. Cam getting beatan up this time. Last time when Travis got jumped David considered going to the thugs and seeking retribution. I wonder if Satanta has anything to worry about. :)

Watched the video and there isn't much to it. The swing from O'Hailpin was hardly a king hit, but Cloke has gone down like the proverbial.

The kick up the bum looks like Setanta telling Cloke to get up instead of lying down like a weak ****.

Uh, most people cant take a punch, especially if its from an athletic tall bloke who spends his days lifting weights, kicking football ect.

Exactly.

Taking a couple bareknuckle to the face from a guy who is 200cms and 100kgs+ would put most people down, especially if you're not expecting it.

What do people think fighting is like, WWE?

Watched the video and there isn't much to it. The swing from O'Hailpin was hardly a king hit, but Cloke has gone down like the proverbial.

The kick up the bum looks like Setanta telling Cloke to get up instead of lying down like a weak ****.

Yep, agreed. It's ordinary, but Cloke comes out of it looking like a real pansie.

What ever happened to the HTFU award at Carlton? Surely Cloke is a sure thing to get it this week....

lol, i would like to see how u wouldve taken those punches mate - lemme guess, he wouldve broken his hand on your face?

Setanta v BBBH in the Octagon,UFC rules.
If Hall is anywhere near as good boxer as they all want to claim, he would carve him up. Ohailpin was only throwing rainmakers, he needed distance and space for them to be effective. A boxer would just walk inside, cramp him up and have a field day with jabs and body shots. You can only throw full swings for a short time before it gets the better of you as well. If Ohailpin had been an good close in, he would have thrown a few jabs when wrestling, but he needed to get out of the wrestle.

No contest.

Thats how I saw the kick too, But Setanta just walked off afterwards, leaving Cloke in the hands of trainers. I think a decent club ban and fine will be sufficient. Sacking is a tad extreme.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol, i would like to see how u wouldve taken those punches mate - lemme guess, he wouldve broken his hand on your face?

I don't think Bulldog Joe is suggesting that the punches wouldn't have hurt, it's just that they didn't look like the sort of punches that should fell an AFL ruckman as if he's been shot.

Cloke will surely be told to harden the f up....

I don't think Bulldog Joe is suggesting that the punches wouldn't have hurt, it's just that they didn't look like the sort of punches that should fell an AFL ruckman as if he's been shot.

So being a ruckman makes u have a harder and tougher face than a rover?:confused:

You're an absolute ********. Setanta is a ball of muscle, is 2m tall and ways nearly 100kg. Two hits in the fact from him and you'd be curled up in a little ball crying for your mummy.

Stop trying to act tough, comments like that make you look weak as piss.

Lol, I just think its funny that they are both players Collingwood rejected.

Its common knowledge Collingwood passed on the big dumb brothers during their irish searches, and Marty Clarke and Kevin Dyas will prove them right.

As far as the incident goes, bit off an over reaction in saying he will be delisted, but there is talk that he will have to face an AFL Match Review Panel as the game was umpired by official AFL umpires.

Judging on what Dermie got a few years back, could be looking at a 6-8 week suspension anyway.

i don't think it is that bad.

everyone says they like the tough old days and then when this happens they get on their high horse and say it can't be tolerated.

harden the **** up.

i don't think it is that bad.

everyone says they like the tough old days and then when this happens they get on their high horse and say it can't be tolerated.

harden the **** up.

Yeah, we all long for the good ol' days when teammates hit prone teammates and then kicked them for afters.

You're an absolute ********. Setanta is a ball of muscle, is 2m tall and ways nearly 100kg. Two hits in the fact from him and you'd be curled up in a little ball crying for your mummy.

Stop trying to act tough, comments like that make you look weak as piss.

I'm not an AFL ruckman though am I genius.....

Cameron Cloke is a ball of muscle, weighs (not "ways" m'boy) over 100kg and is about 195cm. Sounds like a fair fight, and Cloke went down like the proverbial from 2 glancing blows.

HTFU!!!! What a blouse:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back