Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

thats a nice 1 2 combo, but that kick to the balls is a shit act.

but really it look a "wrestle" and not to malicious until Santana decided to start swinging.

gooooone son.
My thoughts exactly. Kick is the main problem, Carlton have to come down hard on him (not that it matters as he's a complete dud anyway)

pretty soft by cloke.... then again not the best vision.

I reckon Cloke comes out of that looking pretty fragile - it was just a whack, hardly a king hit or anything
Definitely not a king hit, but he did cop two in the face from Setanta who is an absolute monster. Not sure many players would be straight up after that.

awesome. Looks like both were willing participants. Move along, nothing to see/

Veiwing those stills it appears both players were throwing them willingly ..i would imagine Setanta will face some kind of club sanction ..IMO sacking a bloke for getting into a dust up with a team mate is a tad extreme.

Watching the video, it's clear Cloke didn't throw a punch but was merely trying to get some control in the wrestle. Then Setanta gives him a 1-2 and a kick to the jatz crackers.

Watching the video, it's clear Cloke didn't throw a punch but was merely trying to get some control in the wrestle. Then Setanta gives him a 1-2 and a kick to the jatz crackers.

A little boot in the arse. Hell we should be so lucky.

I reckon that kick was for the weak acting effort by cloke.

pretty soft by cloke.... then again not the best vision.

I reckon Cloke comes out of that looking pretty fragile - it was just a whack, hardly a king hit or anything
Uh, most people cant take a punch, especially if its from an athletic tall bloke who spends his days lifting weights, kicking football ect.

Plus you have to remember that O'Halpin Irish

What an absolute disgrace.

The punches were not the problem as both players were going but as Cloke is FACE DOWN and motionless he kicks him hard in the balls. Just can't believe how another teammate did not come in and smash him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That second punch was more than enough for me to say 'On ya bike, son'.

Cloke didn't have his hands up and wasn't defending himself -- he certainly wasn't about to throw a punch, either.

It was a king-hit. I don't care how 'heated' intra-club matches get, there is no excuse for smacking a bloke on his knees with his hands down.

That photo posted earlier as a ripper, btw. :thumbsu:

What an absolute disgrace.

The punches were not the problem as both players were going but as Cloke is FACE DOWN and motionless he kicks him hard in the balls. Just can't believe how another teammate did not come in and smash him.

O'hailpin is a ****ing idiot and a hack. Carlton would be better off without him.

A bit of a wrestle is forgivable but to punch Cloke twice and then to kick him while he's down is a dog act by a useless dog of a player.

Ever hear of 2 blokes being competitive at training, testosarone also plays a part, no harm in whats happened.

Really?

Ratten seems to hold a different view to yours, as did the AFL officiating umpires.

Striking you could almost forgive, kicking a bloke on the ground is a dog act...........plain and simple.

Maybe Santana just wanted to go back home?:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Setanta O'Hailpin punches and kicks Cameron Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back