Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen in reverse order. Just finished Epi.2. A couple of observations:

1/ Does anyone else think that Harvey Manfrenjensenden sounds like Gary Lyon?
2/ JWS didn’t really give us much did he? Cards too close to his chest.
3/ Good work by Harvey Manfrenjensenden and the rest of the production of the pod. Bravo.
4/ Needs a recipe segment.

Listen in reverse order. Just finished Epi.2. A couple of observations:

1/ Does anyone else think that Harvey Manfrenjensenden sounds like Gary Lyon?
2/ JWS didn’t really give us much did he? Cards too close to his chest.
3/ Good work by Harvey Manfrenjensenden and the rest of the production of the pod. Bravo.
4/ Needs a recipe segment.
haydo thinks I sound like Trevor Marmalade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is manually counting and confirming the message count as we speak.
Just making sure all of the group are on the same page before denying I imagine.

manangatang has been very quiet in all of this. Joins the boys club and wins the BEEZ in the same season?

Ah, yes. I forgot about this.

So this was the rigging story wasn't it?

I'm not going to bother listening to the podcast but what I will say, for anybody that thinks anybody ever rigged a beez, is that it is physically impossible to rig a beez.

You have to implicate one person and one person alone and that is the person collating the votes. In the instance I've been told about, the S23 Blacky win, the person responsible for this was Hate. And for him to successfully pull this off you'd have to accuse him of not only throwing away any integrity he has to help a PM faction he has nothing to do with, you'd then have to ask why a PM group with some of the biggest egos in the league would rig something for Blacky. And with the amount of voters the beez regularly has the non-BC votes would also have to be doctored in what would be the most intricate voting scandal in the history of voting.

So what's more likely - that the BC pulled off the most useless heist ever or they systematically fed "info" to certain people thirsty for it?

I'm not going to bother listening to the podcast but what I will say, for anybody that thinks anybody ever rigged a beez, is that it is physically impossible to rig a beez.

You have to implicate one person and one person alone and that is the person collating the votes. In the instance I've been told about, the S23 Blacky win, the person responsible for this was Hate. And for him to successfully pull this off you'd have to accuse him of not only throwing away any integrity he has to help a PM faction he has nothing to do with, you'd then have to ask why a PM group with some of the biggest egos in the league would rig something for Blacky. And with the amount of voters the beez regularly has the non-BC votes would also have to be doctored in what would be the most intricate voting scandal in the history of voting.

So what's more likely - that the BC pulled off the most useless heist ever or they systematically fed "info" to certain people thirsty for it?
No there was much more.

What a disappointment

Confirmed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back