Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

No offence but there's a history of the league I have no interest in hearing coming out of the mouth of Harolad again.

I'm an open book though. AMA. The BC has nothing to hide.

thats a trumpian level backflip there. didnt you just spend the weekend saying you would not discuss anything related to the whole haro situation, and now you say you're an open book???

do you also think the best way for WaynesWorld19 to stop ****ing up as captain is to drink a bottle of dettol and shove a mag-lite up his date?

Incorrect
Don’t make me find the post you made a few weeks back, saying TiF deserved the beez last season. Not that I care, but the hypocrisy is funny.

thats a trumpian level backflip there. didnt you just spend the weekend saying you would not discuss anything related to the whole haro situation, and now you say you're an open book???

do you also think the best way for WaynesWorld19 to stop ******* up as captain is to drink a bottle of dettol and shove a mag-lite up his date?

No, I never said that, or anything like that, at all. If anything I said too much.

And I think that might help him with covid-19 but I'm not sure how captaincy is improved that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here we go, the leader has been silenced

There's a blurred line between what should and shouldn't be said about what happens behind the scenes as a mod. If I crossed it then it wasn't intentional but I wanted it communicated just how unlikely certain posters returning was so as to avoid people thinking it was a reality.

He was still clearly lying though. As if he would not have had himself at number one on his list.

I had some element of shame.

Had myself before Blacky though.

He may have been electric back then. He is more like a motorised scooter now.
Oh no doubt.

If I was any more past my prime I’d be posted up at your virtual bar ploughing through pretend drinks and getting catfished.

Oh no doubt.

If I was any more past my prime I’d be posted up at your virtual bar ploughing through pretend drinks and getting catfished.

Yeah back in your prime you would have just moved it to the Club Room and changed it's thread title. My how you have slipped.

Yeah back in your prime you would have just moved it to the Club Room and changed it's thread title. My how you have slipped.

In fairness that was probably me.

There's a blurred line between what should and shouldn't be said about what happens behind the scenes as a mod. If I crossed it then it wasn't intentional but I wanted it communicated just how unlikely certain posters returning was so as to avoid people thinking it was a reality.
I meant you were silenced in the chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back