Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

No there was much more.

What a disappointment

No offence but there's a history of the league I have no interest in hearing coming out of the mouth of Harolad again.

I'm an open book though. AMA. The BC has nothing to hide.

No offence but there's a history of the league I have no interest in hearing coming out of the mouth of Harolad again.

How the **** did Ant Bear win a Beez?

So in truth Blacky is just the Woewoedin of the SFA.

The BC rigged it.

Perhaps. Blacky was electric back then.

He still can be when he can be bothered.

He may have been electric back then. He is more like a motorised scooter now.

If you could be any celebrity who would it be and why?

Whomever Paul Rudd's best friend is so I can be best friends with Paul Rudd. If it's Chris Hemsworth all the better.

Ah, yes. I forgot about this.

So this was the rigging story wasn't it?

I'm not going to bother listening to the podcast but what I will say, for anybody that thinks anybody ever rigged a beez, is that it is physically impossible to rig a beez.

You have to implicate one person and one person alone and that is the person collating the votes. In the instance I've been told about, the S23 Blacky win, the person responsible for this was Hate. And for him to successfully pull this off you'd have to accuse him of not only throwing away any integrity he has to help a PM faction he has nothing to do with, you'd then have to ask why a PM group with some of the biggest egos in the league would rig something for Blacky. And with the amount of voters the beez regularly has the non-BC votes would also have to be doctored in what would be the most intricate voting scandal in the history of voting.

So what's more likely - that the BC pulled off the most useless heist ever or they systematically fed "info" to certain people thirsty for it?
BC also rigged me a Deestroy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not offended just disappointed.

I don't think anyone actually believes you guys rigged the BEEZ so to speak but did you all vote for each other? The Half Back votes posted a few seasons ago certainly pointed to something like that, I'm fairly certain all his votes were for BC members, not that it matters or that it proves anything. Nor am I making any accusations, 90% of the time I really don't care and I'm perhaps 10% curios on occasion as to what it all amounts to. On the surface there would appear to be an imbalance of power (not sure if thats the phrase I'm looking for) and when I watch discussions like the Hall of Fame I am suspicious. That doesn't mean there is anything untoward going on, and to be honest if you and your buddies conspired to make sure you all got in it would just be more material for me and others to run with.

I would have liked to hear your opinion on what was said but I wont lose sleep over it.

As for being an open book, I'm sure you will answer any questions put to you and you have always been very direct with me and personally I like you but the truth is individuals and groups here act out of self interest at time including yourself. Nothing wrong with that, but you happen to be part of the largest group of posters in the league and people are right to question what affect that has on things around here. I don't find your nothing to see hear responses particularly comforting, not that it's your job to comfort me, although an occasional cuddle wouldn't hurt. I also understand that these questions have been asked and answered many many times in the past and I'm sure many of you are sick and tired of the conversation.

That doesn't mean the conversation is not interesting or warranted.

The point is you make your bed you lie in it, you made an exclusive club to rule the league from behind the scenes and got caught. Suck it up

You posted while I was posting. This is a lesson for Cruyff in why quoting a post in your response is always useful.
Ok so the last sentence of the other post?
The point is you make your bed you lie in it, you made an exclusive club to rule the league from behind the scenes and got caught. Suck it up
This one right?

That was meant to be outlandish and inflammatory, I wouldn't have expected you to be the one that bit

Not offended just disappointed.

I don't think anyone actually believes you guys rigged the BEEZ so to speak but did you all vote for each other? The Half Back votes posted a few seasons ago certainly pointed to something like that, I'm fairly certain all his votes were for BC members, not that it matters or that it proves anything. Nor am I making any accusations, 90% of the time I really don't care and I'm perhaps 10% curios on occasion as to what it all amounts to. On the surface there would appear to be an imbalance of power (not sure if thats the phrase I'm looking for) and when I watch discussions like the Hall of Fame I am suspicious. That doesn't mean there is anything untoward going on, and to be honest if you and your buddies conspired to make sure you all got in it would just be more material for me and others to run with.

I would have liked to hear your opinion on what was said but I wont lose sleep over it.

As for being an open book, I'm sure you will answer any questions put to you and you have always been very direct with me and personally I like you but the truth is individuals and groups here act out of self interest at time including yourself. Nothing wrong with that, but you happen to be part of the largest group of posters in the league and people are right to question what affect that has on things around here. I don't find your nothing to see hear responses particularly comforting, not that it's your job to comfort me, although an occasional cuddle wouldn't hurt. I also understand that these questions have been asked and answered many many times in the past and I'm sure many of you are sick and tired of the conversation.

That doesn't mean the conversation is not interesting or warranted.

People vote for their favourite posters, that's the point of the beez. It stands to reason that people would vote that way - I have no doubt other cliques look favourably on each other, teams look favourably on each other. The same accusation could have been leveled at JWS and his beez medals IMO and I know it was, at the time. Saying that, I'm speculating. We never discussed our votes and to be honest I'm not even sure how many of the BC even contribute votes.

Checking my PM's I only can see one instance where I voted, which was S23 and only 8/20 of my votes went to BC members (grossly enough this was back at a time when we could vote ourselves and I may have rated myself top 5 so I'm in the 8).

As far as the HOF only three of us are in there so I wouldn't stress to much about that, one of the three created the HOF.

If you want an idea of how disinterested the BC is in influencing the league you'll find it no more obvious than the last admin change. We have tendrils in half of the leagues LG PM's and I don't think I got more than three votes for admin. As has always been the case, sometimes we liked to stir the pot and make things look a certain way but for the most past, in particular now, all the Sweet FA is to the BC is just the place we met.

Ok so the last sentence of the other post?

This one right?

That was meant to be outlandish and inflammatory, I wouldn't have expected you to be the one that bit

I was tagged in the chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back