Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we could do a Bomber podcast Harvs? The Dumpling Chronicles has a nice ring to it, don’t ya think?
No way the Australian censors are going to classify filth like that. It’d be the first podcast to have to be sold in brown paper bags. Too disturbing to display.

No way the Australian censors are going to classify filth like that. It’d be the first podcast to have to be sold in brown paper bags. Too disturbing to display.
I actually have quite a good rapport with The Filth Wizard. I’d classify him as a pretty good bloke and you sir are standing TOO DAMN CLOSE TO ME! Back up 1.5m or ima pluck you in your throat.

Last edited:
I actually have quite a good rapport with The Filth Wizard. I’d classify him as a pretty good bloke and you sir are standing TOO DAMN CLOSE ME! Back up 1.5m or ima pluck you in your throat.
Soz. I was just trying to get a peek at what you’ve got in that brown paper bag ...

I actually have quite a good rapport with The Filth Wizard. I’d classify him as a pretty good bloke and you sir are standing TOO DAMN CLOSE ME! Back up 1.5m or ima pluck you in your throat.

Antonio, let's just say you'll never be found in the back of my garden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Antonio, let's just say you'll never be found in the back of my garden.
Thank you, Filthy. Your kind words are much appreciated, but I am the one that does the gardening.
Just ask Rosemary.

She thicc.

Bombers podcast?

Most controversial production since this:
Haha what a coincidence I went on a messed up horror binge yesterday, watched that. Cannibal Holocaust and A Serbian film. Very gross movies but very well known and talked about movies, still idk how any of the mentioned 3 ever got made

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back