SFNL Division 4 2018

Who will win the 2018 SFNL Division 4 Premiership?

• Carrum Patterson Lakes

• Cerberus

• Dandenong

• Frankston Dolphins

• Lyndale

• Lyndhurst

• Moorabbin

• Sandown Cobras

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't think we have made it a secret that we were going to turnover a fair amount of players this off season.
We lost players to better competitions, to clubs with deeper pockets and also we had players that did not want to play 4th division. Some don't want to put in the work to build something.
Which one are you Proudpuma?

Don't think we have made it a secret that we were going to turnover a fair amount of players this off season.
We lost players to better competitions, to clubs with deeper pockets and also we had players that did not want to play 4th division. Some don't want to put in the work to build something.
Which one are you Proudpuma?
All of the above

Not sure hallam are going to have a better year either

Wait till they play Hampton Park this weekend.....

I watched them play Dandenong and they won by 4 goals, then Dandenong lost by 20 goals this weekend. I also watched Hampton Park play Springvale Districts.

No word of a lie, from what I’ve seen, could easily be 250 plus 300 is not out of the question

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wait till they play Hampton Park this weekend.....

I watched them play Dandenong and they won by 4 goals, then Dandenong lost by 20 goals this weekend. I also watched Hampton Park play Springvale Districts.

No word of a lie, from what I’ve seen, could easily be 250 plus 300 is not out of the question

270 odd was the biggest last year. Let’s see if they can beat it.

Cobras Vs Pumas
Both clubs will finish bottom end of the ladder.
The Pumas should get up against an old Cobra side. PUMAS 12 points

Dolphins Vs Dogs
Dolphins look like the team to beat in div 4, the Doggies should be competitive in patches but dolphins will be to strong. DOLPHINS 70+ points

Lions Vs Lightning
Lions should be too classy for the lions all over the park. LIONS 60+ points

Kangas Vs Redlegs
Could be a tight one but the kangas should use the home ground to its advantage. Redlegs struggled last week to flag favourite. KANGAS by 8 points

Sandown vs lyndale
Lyndale by 40

Dolphins vs Cerberus
Cerberus by 10

Cpl vs Lyndhurst
Cpl 23

Moorabbin vs Dandenong
Moorabbin 70

Tips for the weekend:

Sandown v Lyndale
Lyndale by 30 points - think the Puma’s few noted players will be too good in this one over Sandown.

Moorabbin v Dandenong
Moorabbin by 10 - hard to read much into Dandenong at this stage after seeing Frankston slaughter them last weekend. Moorabbin take confidence in with them after a good win last weekend and will no doubt have faith in them knowing how to win games in key moments. Will be interesting to follow the score line.

Frankston v Cerberus
Frankston by 60 - The Dolphin’s will bully Div 4 all season and I don’t see this game going any differently. Seeing them use up their points cap (47/47) in round 1 tells me they have depth - and plenty of it.
Cerberus showed last weekend they could hold off attacks - keeping CPL scoreless in the second quarter and they’ll learn and improve from that game.

CPL v Lyndhurst
CPL by 40 - I feel as if the Lightning have taken a backward step this year whilst CPL have looked to improve their list dramatically. This match will tell us a lot about how both teams will go this season so i’ll be following this one with great interest. My gut feeling tells me CPL will control the footy on their home deck and come away with the 4 points.

All the best to all this weekend - hope your team gets up and come away injury free!

Lyndale by 43 - Sandown are just no good

Moorabbin by 50 - wind will prevent this being the smashing it should be

Frankston by 70 - as above

CPL by 23 - two of the better sides and home ground will do CPL better

No suprises really yesterday.

PUMAS got a nice win on the board against the luckless Cobra. Look like the Pumas were just to classy with some forwards that couldnt be stopped.

DOLPHINS had another easy win against the Dogs showing they will be the dominate power in division 4 this year. Would have been a very intresting game to watch down at HMAS Cerberus with the horendous conditions.

LIONS just to strong for the Lightning. The lightning came off a big win last week but must have be brought down to earth against a flag contender. Lightings senior side looks like it is a fair bit weaker than in 2017.

KANGAS looked like they got away with one yesterday. Almost 10 goals up at half time before the Redlegs got within 12 points midway through the last. Maybe the Redlegs are a chance of snatching a couple of games this season.

Now we look ahead to next week and a big round of matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

went down to lyndhursts twilight game tonight. saw a cracking game of footy. the young lyndhurst side played very well against a team that tried very hard to impose themself physically. plenty of feeling between the two sides.

went down to lyndhursts twilight game tonight. saw a cracking game of footy. the young lyndhurst side played very well against a team that tried very hard to impose themself physically. plenty of feeling between the two sides.
Any players to watch out for from an oppositions point of view for both sides? How did kirkland play?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lyndhurst still the team to beat. Kirkland will win the goal kicking by some way but will be double and triple teamed in the finals and not convinced that Frankston will have too many other scoring options.

Lyndhurst still the team to beat. Kirkland will win the goal kicking by some way but will be double and triple teamed in the finals and not convinced that Frankston will have too many other scoring options.
What about the guy from Moorabbin bone ?

CPL ? hahaha coach has got no idea , unless he's got the cattle? Frankston all the way lacey knows his shit and has recruited well
The Coach of CPL seemed to have some idea on the weekend ! Enough to take the 4 points with 4 of there best new recruits out and at the Dolphins home deck .
Watched the game at overport rd and it was a cracker .

The Coach of CPL seemed to have some idea on the weekend ! Enough to take the 4 points with 4 of there best new recruits out and at the Dolphins home deck .
Watched the game at overport rd and it was a cracker .
You realise it ain't the coach when you've got the cattle especially in div4 southern you knucklehead a deralectic junkie could coach a well stocked side to a flag in that comp. The carrum dude ranch and the way that reply is written and how long you've been hangin onto it I'm guessin this is the coach speaking don't take it to heart gub

You realise it ain't the coach when you've got the cattle especially in div4 southern you knucklehead a deralectic junkie could coach a well stocked side to a flag in that comp. The carrum dude ranch and the way that reply is written and how long you've been hangin onto it I'm guessin this is the coach speaking don't take it to heart gub

Haven't coached football in my life , nor do I take it to heart . Just stating the fact .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back