SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Reserves Grand Final - Lyndale V Hampton. What a great game - one for the ages. This game had it all. Hampton started stronger and were well ahead at quarter time. But after that, Lyndale were able to match them and Hampton led by only 8 points at 3/4 time. The scene was set for a great last quarter. Lyndale came out with all guns blazing to hit the front and lead by 16 points at the 7 minute mark. It looked like they would run away with it. But Hampton had other ideas. Their never-give-up culture saw them get within a kick and then with less than a minute left in the game they kicked the winning goal to take out the premiership. They LITERALLY kicked the PREMIERSHIP GOAL on the LAST kick of the game. Wowee can you believe it. I recorded the last half of the game on my trusty and rusty camcorder. The game will be on my YouTube channel called "TIGER TV AFL" in a couple of days and I'll post the link on this site. Gotta luv suburban footy.

Last edited:

1s
Hampton by 43

2s
Hampton by 3

Closest to the pin I reckon! Whilst the conditions weren’t great yesterday the footy was edge of the seat stuff! Both games had a bit of everything, great contests, hard hits, big marks and crucial goals!

Same as last week, Hamptons never say die attitude got them over the line when it mattered most. In the seniors Hallam were strong out of the blocks and gave it their all, a 2 week break definitely helped the hammers and they were able to run away with it.

Some great sportsmanship out there yesterday and seemed like there was a lot of respect from both sides for each other.

Last HALF game-day scenes from the Reserves GRAND FINAL between Lyndale Pumas and Hampton Hammers played at Jack Barker Oval on Saturday 31st August 2024. Watch for the PREMIERSHIP GOAL kicked in the last 30 seconds to give Hampton the win and the premiership - from the 38.26 minute mark followed by slo-mo replay.

Last HALF game-day scenes from the Reserves GRAND FINAL between Lyndale Pumas and Hampton Hammers played at Jack Barker Oval on Saturday 31st August 2024. Watch for the PREMIERSHIP GOAL kicked in the last 30 seconds to give Hampton the win and the premiership - from the 38.26 minute mark followed by slo-mo replay.

if lyndale won that number 32 would of gotten best on ground my gosh

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

LAST 6 MINUTES from the DIVISION 4 RESERVES GRAND FINAL between Lyndale Pumas V Hampton Hammers. Last goal and last kick of the match gives Hampton the Premiership.

SFNL Seniors - Hampton Hammers V Hallam Hawks - GRAND FINAL on 31 August 2024

Video of last half and medal presentations.

Season only a week done but any clubs already recruited yet? heard Moorabbin picked up foward Abela or something

Bloke used to play div 2 ressies and would bully the weak teams but get nowhere near it vs the good teams (If he's the guy who played at heatherton)

That’s him. Heatherton, Hampton, South Mornington, Clayton and now Moorabbin.

I can’t see him pushing Ahmed out unless Ahmed goes else where which I think is a strong chance.

Abella will probably have days out against the weak teams but will struggle against the Top 4.

seems on socials that dandy n clayton just announcing same spuds that got them no where.
Be more interesting to see what hallam and lyndale do next year assuming neither goes up if ashwood leave you would expect both to go hard as it be open next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems on socials that dandy n clayton just announcing same spuds that got them no where.
Be more interesting to see what hallam and lyndale do next year assuming neither goes up if ashwood leave you would expect both to go hard as it be open next year.
Clayton Will struggle again.

That’s him. Heatherton, Hampton, South Mornington, Clayton and now Moorabbin.

I can’t see him pushing Ahmed out unless Ahmed goes else where which I think is a strong chance.

Abella will probably have days out against the weak teams but will struggle against the Top 4.
Ahmed and co back to lyndale or oakleigh districts

just seen the side what a good laugh that was haha mimo slowest wingman in the competition haha
but least he a competitor, the biggest joke is how the shit sides have blokes in the team.
dandy have nearly same amount as hampton yet didn't even make top 4.
personally should of been 10 hampton players in it.

any guys people think stiff to miss? I think the few games I got to see this year unlucky players were

Corey Smith 6- hampton smart player
aj -5 lyndale big bodied mid
dylan vanderwert-59 stock defender

those from games I only saw tho

just seen the side what a good laugh that was haha mimo slowest wingman in the competition haha
but least he a competitor, the biggest joke is how the shit sides have blokes in the team.
dandy have nearly same amount as hampton yet didn't even make top 4.
personally should of been 10 hampton players in it.

any guys people think stiff to miss? I think the few games I got to see this year unlucky players were

Corey Smith 6- hampton smart player
aj -5 lyndale big bodied mid
dylan vanderwert-59 stock defender

those from games I only saw tho

Agree not sure what the fascination of the league making sure someone from each team is in the league team of the year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree not sure what the fascination of the league making sure someone from each team is in the league team of the year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The coaches have to nominate someone from other teams for each position. So it may be that someone has performed particularly well in a game that has stood out that opposition coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back