SFNL Division 4 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a coach of one of the clubs as a panelist so of course you are going to get more info on that club than anyone else. Where are they supposed to get their insight from someone like Dandy or Moorrabbin or others? Gauranteed they dont watch any of the games.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The show is a waste of time. They pretty much talk about Hampton Park non stop and Russell tried to be funny the whole time. They should just have a video showing all highlights and results of all divisions.

The show is a waste of time. They pretty much talk about Hampton Park non stop and Russell tried to be funny the whole time. They should just have a video showing all highlights and results of all divisions.

I think they may start to bring in guests from clubland as the year goes on. Hopefully that gives everyone a fair crack

Any truth behind the Lyndhurst night game being moved into the arvo due to lack of umpires? surely can't be short on umpires when there is only 1 night game?

Pissweak by the league

Any truth behind the Lyndhurst night game being moved into the arvo due to lack of umpires? surely can't be short on umpires when there is only 1 night game?

Pissweak by the league
Maybe some umpires don't want to go that far at night, its bad enough in the daytime. They don't get extra money for night games at this level.

Anyone see or hear that someone from Moorabbin seniors or reserves unsure on what they played got 6 weeks for head butting a CPL player?

How can a coach get 6 weeks for headbutting a player? That should be at least a year if not a life ban. 6 weeks is a pathetic stance from the league.

One of the worst leagues going around off field I reckon. Apparently they are also going to suspend players for not playing interleague. Why would everyone want to play interleague for the SFNL in the country?

How can a coach get 6 weeks for headbutting a player? That should be at least a year if not a life ban. 6 weeks is a pathetic stance from the league.

Agree totally. League was just getting fair dinkum on this but has stumbled on non-player suspensions. Should have been much more plus suspended sentence plus the club slapped with a fine for official out of control. Love how all thugs are described as fantastic people. I don’t know too many fantastic people who headbutt others let alone walk onto a field of sport and headbut an opposition player. Nah, blokes a thug and Moorabbin continue to dissolve as a relevant club in this league.

Wow! Lyndhurst smashing CPL. Word is Caino has lost the players with a lot of undisciplined and ‘all about me’ stuff happening today. his final year may come quicker than expected. Flag favourites certainly deflated after today

Certainly did lose the players at times with the far wing to eye seeming about 8 kms away from the bench on Lyndhursts really small ground. Categorically brother you are spot on and with 0 50 mtr penalties for the day , we were most certainly undisciplined as you state . You Reckon you could help me out with some cash work also ? I've got 16 weeks of work left as you know and Centrelink does my head so would be greatly appreciated bro .
Catch up with you this week , I've got a couple of charcoal chicken vouchers that I didn't hand out to those " all me" players , don't tell anyone and it's my shout for chicken and chips . Least I could do
Love you mate Xxxx ❤️❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe some umpires don't want to go that far at night, its bad enough in the daytime. They don't get extra money for night games at this level.

I was speaking to a bloke who umpired at my game and said he lived around the corner and that "lack of umpires" couldn't be further from the truth. The league should look to book closer umpires if some don't wanna travel late!

Certainly did lose the players at times with the far wing to eye seeming about 8 kms away from the bench on Lyndhursts really small ground. Categorically brother you are spot on and with 0 50 mtr penalties for the day , we were most certainly undisciplined as you state . You Reckon you could help me out with some cash work also ? I've got 16 weeks of work left as you know and Centrelink does my head so would be greatly appreciated bro .
Catch up with you this week , I've got a couple of charcoal chicken vouchers that I didn't hand out to those " all me" players , don't tell anyone and it's my shout for chicken and chips . Least I could do
Love you mate Xxxx ❤️❤️

I hadn’t completely made my mind up but now I have. You’ve lost the plot caino

Anyone wanna take a stab at results this week?

Also caino or anyone else after almost every team playing each other want to give us the 2 or 3 best players from each side. And maybe an early bnf for the comp guess

This is only going to get worse.

Most clubs from Hallam through to Moorabbin rely on being able to draw players from the new estate areas from Lyndhurst through Clyde and the back of Berwick. There’s 5+ new clubs planned for that area in the next few years which will dry up the player pool for these existing clubs.

This has been coming for 10 years and nothing done. In fact the issue has been made worse by poor planning and research when making expansion decisions.

The league and AFL Vic need to put a plan in place for football in the south east. Time to sit with all the clubs, discuss the future and help kick off some tough discussions.

The other option is to do nothing and watch them drop off one by one. That’s no way provide leadership and prevent damage to the reputation of the Comp.

Soccer seems more popular than footy in the Dandenong area. Maybe Dandy would be better off merging with Sandown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back