SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What on earth is happening down at Hallam???
Belted in a praccy today by about 30 goals and rumours of player/s getting booted from the club.
Rabble..
Nearly as bad as the poomas
To respond to this question here
Yes they were flogged by 30 goals over two games combined
The seniors only lost by 4 goals in there game but the twos lost by 25 goals or more
There was two people who left the club for displinary reasons and the two took it well and accepted there fate,
they have got a under 19s side with 20+ players in that side but will comfortably have two sides and be just as competitive in seniors and reserves just like last season

To respond to this question here
Yes they were flogged by 30 goals over two games combined
The seniors only lost by 4 goals in there game but the twos lost by 25 goals or more
There was two people who left the club for displinary reasons and the two took it well and accepted there fate,
they have got a under 19s side with 20+ players in that side but will comfortably have two sides and be just as competitive in seniors and reserves just like last season
If you call last year “competitive” then you’re on the same stuff “Trent Day” is smoking. Competitive is me giving Tyson Goldsack a bath in the vfl last year

Wrong, I’d sit on the pricks head and shove my knee into his back that many times they will have to bring SARS off half back to try contain me, I’ve kicked 5 in the first half and everybody knows SARS isn’t up to it so they also drop Ebola in the hole, I get decent delivery so work around Ebola and SARS being dormant for so many years is lacking fitness and match awareness so by 3 quarter time I’ve kicked 10, they now throw everything at me, Mad Cow who is playing at Full forward cause of a hamstring strain comes down to full back in their best efforts to double team me I walk away with 17.2 for the day. Pretty solid. I wink at Caino Padman as I walk off the ground knowing that they have to face a rampant Black Plague outfit next week
Nah I reckon old mate might kick 3, 1 would be a gimme but I reckon virus would also hold his own, he's got swift ankles off the mark, great coverage

Wrong, I’d sit on the pricks head and shove my knee into his back that many times they will have to bring SARS off half back to try contain me, I’ve kicked 5 in the first half and everybody knows SARS isn’t up to it so they also drop Ebola in the hole, I get decent delivery so work around Ebola and SARS being dormant for so many years is lacking fitness and match awareness so by 3 quarter time I’ve kicked 10, they now throw everything at me, Mad Cow who is playing at Full forward cause of a hamstring strain comes down to full back in their best efforts to double team me I walk away with 17.2 for the day. Pretty solid. I wink at Caino Padman as I walk off the ground knowing that they have to face a rampant Black Plague outfit next week
Well there ya go... the cure for everything is drinking ya own bathwater and just for the record mad cow is shit and could never get a kick in a higher standard of footy....always chewin the cud

Well there ya go... the cure for everything is drinking ya own bathwater and just for the record mad cow is shit and could never get a kick in a higher standard of footy....always chewin the cud
Yeah wasted his prime years chasing coin in the country, made a decent living but never won a premiership, now trying to get back into some solid local footy but the body can’t keep up. Will finish in the twos next year. Saw him kick 9 against noble park in a practice match in his prime

Yeah wasted his prime years chasing coin in the country, made a decent living but never won a premiership, now trying to get back into some solid local footy but the body can’t keep up. Will finish in the twos next year. Saw him kick 9 against noble park in a practice match in his prime
I heard he once won the meat tray during the 2s ate it raw pre game and kicked 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's CPL going to come out of this Covid 19 Saga?
Paid up the big bucks this season and may not even get a season.
Could it set the club back more than last year?

How's CPL going to come out of this Covid 19 Saga?
Paid up the big bucks this season and may not even get a season.
Could it set the club back more than last year?
Does your club pay players for 18 rounds before the season starts? Seems like a smart idea....

Last edited:
Anyone else find it funny that peanut Rhys Clayton has joined a Div 4 team after years and years of mocking the division and everyone in it?? He’d wanna have 30+ and kick 4 every week....

Anyone else find it funny that peanut Rhys Clayton has joined a Div 4 team after years and years of mocking the division and everyone in it?? He’d wanna have 30+ and kick 4 every week....

ahaha regardless of whether he gets a kick or not, divy 4 will be a shit standard now and forever! You don't have to be a "self proclaimed star" like he reckons he is to know this.

Who is he playing for??

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back