Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

That is the risk on our end isn't it. It isn't a risk free trade. I also think Des had fitness and knee issues which limited his output.
You're slotting him into a winning side that is contending. And on a personal level he'll be in a superb space being home.

It's not the risk you're making it out to be.

You're slotting him into a winning side that is contending. And on a personal level he'll be in a superb space being home.

It's Freo, we could trade for Bont and there's risk its a mistake

So we agree his form wasn't great and there is an element of risk.
Form wasnt as good as it has been previously but to say wasn't great is a stretch, he isn't coming off any long-term injuries either. (long term injuries is more of a risk)

His year wasn't like 22 or 23 but it was still better than most.

I'm actually really excited to see what he does with you guys
So am I, no excuses for us next year. Lost in how we ****ed the year, we played some very exciting and good to watch footy after about the first month and we play very similarly to Brisbane. Actually having class on the ground up front is going to be awesome

So am, no excuses for us next year. Lost in how we ****ed the year, we played some very exciting and good to watch footy after about the first month and we play very similarly to Brisbane. Actually having class on the ground up front is going to be awesome
Ikr, I'm really keen to see what he can do at Peel.

I simply said it isn't risk free. He could be very happy on the $ and has won flags. His form this past season wasn't that of a player driven to perform no matter what.

I said 9 & 16 would sting. Not that he was useless.

Form wasnt as good as it has been previously but to say wasn't great is a stretch, he isn't coming off any long-term injuries either. (long term injuries is more of a risk)

His year wasn't like 22 or 23 but it was still better than most.

He isn't coming off injury and didn't get close to 22 or 23 levels. Didn't make the AA squad so I think 'not great' is fair based on what he has produced in previous years.

I have read your board, and some game day threads. Please don't pretend he has been great this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back