Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

have not read this thread but will say RFC rates Shai, he is not going anywhere, unless....

Shai is a gun, no amount of BS can convince me otherwise, and he is fun to watch and entertaining

pissy little deals is not going to cut it

and just on this small forward category crap, everyone knows Shai's proven versatility, he can be effective in more ways than jumping on shoulders and kicking goals, in finals to.

lotta players get hyped and do not deliver comes finals time as quintessential flat track bullies lacking the class factor

Last edited:

have not read this but will say RFC rates Shai, he is not going anywhere, unless....

Shai is a gun, no amount of BS can convince me otherwise, and he is fun to watch and entertaining

pissy little deals is not going to cut it

and just on this small forward category crap, everyone knows Shai's proven versatility, he can be effective in more ways than jumping on shoulders and kicking goals
And to be clear, 9 and 16 is a pissy little deal?

yep

take 9 and 16 to the draft if you love it that much

we have uninjured Shai, who avoids injury, goes not pick up hammies and many years of Shai would be delightful, only young and not burdened with crash and bash and hard running wearing him down over the years

Dont engage, I repeat, DOOO NOT ENGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So called "Superstars" dont get 5th in a FB for an 18th team
Turns out they do, sooooooooooo!

Also relevant to position played, 90% small forward in a team with no KPF. Please atleast try to be less silly.

So called "Superstars" dont get 5th in a F&B for an 18th team

I wonder what he would of come in ours?

Caleb Serong – 240 votes
Andrew Brayshaw – 231
Hayden Young – 200
Josh Treacy – 185
Sam Switkowski – 168
Jordan Clark – 168
Luke Ryan – 154
Alex Pearce – 144
Luke Jackson – 130
Brandon Walker - 118

I’m think between Pearce and Jackson, Switkowski is an outlier IMO. Luke Ryan got AA and came 7th. Lol

Richmond keeping their best player is hardly a disaster scenario, we will still have pick 1, pick 6, pick 18, pick 21 and maybe pick 20 or 12 as well. Can't go chasing elite talent then scoff at the price

I wonder what he would of come in ours?

Caleb Serong – 240 votes
Andrew Brayshaw – 231
Hayden Young – 200
Josh Treacy – 185
Sam Switkowski – 168
Jordan Clark – 168
Luke Ryan – 154
Alex Pearce – 144
Luke Jackson – 130
Brandon Walker - 118

I’m think between Pearce and Jackson, Switkowski is an outlier IMO. Luke Ryan got AA and came 7th. Lol
Its a strange angle. By most of your supporters own admission, he is best in a good team of which you guys just might be, if you play your cards right.

I actually think Shai could go to West Coast involving pick 3 and Chad could come over and join them next year, that would be a uplift for West Coast with a more developed Harley Reid and friends
The only reason the conversations are even taking place about Shai to Freo and Rioli to Gold Coast are Richmond know the position they're in rebuild wise. They need top picks and 18 year olds infinitely more than they need top players in their mid 20s. If Richmond didn't think trading these players was in their best interests, they'd just say "lol nope".

The most similar team list-position wise to Richmond in the entire AFL is...West Coast. West Coast have the exact same need to prioritise top picks. The fact some Richmond fans are wilfully ignoring this basic fact and imagining that West Coast trading pick 3 in a Shai Bolton pursuit is a real possibility is hilarious.

Richmond keeping their best player is hardly a disaster scenario, we will still have pick 1, pick 6, pick 18, pick 21 and maybe pick 20 or 12 as well. Can't go chasing elite talent then scoff at the price

bloody oath, Shai has gears, we can still shoot up with him later on and win more premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back