Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

That will have Freo fans even more worried!
My sweet sweet summer Vic child. This is basically how it always is for us. For whatever reason, anyone decent in contract is always "WA" despite it clearly being Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless West Coast offer something better :)

Freo fans sound worried.
The weirdest thing to me on all this reporting is that we seem to be somehow getting comfortably the best price on an outgoing Richmond player. It seems universally agreed as 9 and 16 while you guys are taking away the lube on Baker for 13 and Rioli for 6.

I'm really confused on the prices that are being reported across the players leaving your club

The weirdest thing to me on all this reporting is that we seem to be somehow getting comfortably the best price on an outgoing Richmond player. It seems universally agreed as 9 and 16 while you guys are taking away the lube on Baker for 13 and Rioli for 6.

I'm really confused on the prices that are being reported across the players leaving your club

This universal agreement , where did it come from?

Because Richmond will not accept 9 and 16, you will see

So much coping on this thread

Unless West Coast offer something better :)

Freo fans sound worried.
The biggest obstacle to Shai going West Coast is West Coast wanting to pay the picks. That remains the case. Shai can't choose West Coast if West Coast aren't really choosing him.

If you believe a rebuilding team is about to give up a top 5 pick for a 26 year old, I have a bridge to sell you. Not a long bridge coz Perth doesn't really have those, but a bridge nonetheless.

You're the only one running with 9 and 10, everyone else has accepted that it's 9 and 16. You'll get one of 9 or 10, you're not getting both. Bolton isn't worth that.

9 and 16 is completely fair.

I'm really confused on the prices that are being reported across the players leav

Cool get stuck with a big contract with a player who doesn’t want to there and not in the premiership window.

I am pretty sure we can pick a few players we need with picks 9,10,16,27 in a strong draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back