Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Will Brodie would be a good addition to this trade.
Bolton,F3 for 10, F2, and Brodie.

While I do agree, he would be your 2nd best midfielder straight away!

No point in you guys grabbing him though
Our draftees alone will be better than him. Probably all of them. He's not better than Taranto or Hopper as bad as Hopper has been.

Because Freo are competing for flags and Richmond are competing for next year's #1 pick. Neither have any reason to tread water.
Same Freo that didnt even make the 8 or is there another one?

Competing for flags? Did you blokes just beat them in the grand final? Where did they actually finish this season?
Same Freo that didnt even make the 8 or is there another one?
Ain't y'all the same dudes making the case that Freo simply have to do the Shai trade to win a flag?

If you're 1 move away from a flag, you're competing for a flag. That's axiomatic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ain't y'all the same dudes making the case that Freo simply have to do the Shai trade to win a flag?

If you're 1 move away from a flag, you're competing for a flag. That's axiomatic

secret smell GIF

Not me. You are the st.kilda of the west. He won’t make a difference sorry, you are destined for more misery.
I hate to inform you, but someone hacked into your bigfooty account. Either that or you're a hypocrite.

The search bar is a mf for sure.
2 x firsts at a minimum but freo will probably have to cough up a 2nd to sweeten it. Unless they aren’t interested in winning premierships which their history suggests is true.
I feel for you I really do. You need to be brave, make some big trades to improve your team now not hit the draft and wait another 4-5 years. Bolton would be amazing for your team, he’s a player that would thrive being back in the west surrounded by family and friends. 1 first rd pick won’t get it done though I can assure you.

Shhh, concentrate on the garbage end of the ladder where your mob is at, there's a good Tiger fan.

Jeez this post gave me second hand embarrassment. You should have stooped at your last inaccurate one.

What if we traded Pick 10 for 19 odd and a future first and then traded you 18, 19, F1 for Bolton.

Would that satisfy you or will Tigers supporters continue to back calculate it to the original Schultz trade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back