Shane Dunne appointed Richmond CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

We need another sacking today and if he's not going to do it, it should be him :D

Oh no. No sackings but see we got another email on, you guessed it, another ****ing raffle.

Club is taking the absolute piss.

Here fans, let us fleece us all of your money! How about another digital brick, soon we will have a special, three digital bricks for the price of two! What a bargain.

Thinking of buying so many digital bricks I could construct a beach shack

We will get some digital contract we can purchase for $200 to pay for the expense of hiring external consultants to look for the bloke who got Gale Lattes everyday.
EFA

Oh no. No sackings but see we got another email on, you guessed it, another ****ing raffle.

Club is taking the absolute piss.

Here fans, let us fleece us all of your money! How about another digital brick, soon we will have a special, three digital bricks for the price of two! What a bargain.

Thinking of buying so many digital bricks I could construct a beach shack
At Sorrento?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apologies this may have been answered earlier in the thread, but is Shane our new CEO any relation to former Tiger Emmett Dunne, perhaps his son?

All the best Shane…. I hope for calm & stability in the office & action towards future success… Go Tigers!!

Listen to talking tiger to hear from dunny must say he has quite a positive vibe compared to Benny , gave a good insight into where PRO is at , close to finalising things and sounds like were engaging both mcc and afl to to “build the wall” ,,,, so to speak , our case is that PRO gets used as boutique AFLW ground which makes a load of sense given ease of transport relative to all other shitholes being used
Anyways might go to a W game so I can collar dunny intro myself on behalf of my mates here and share a few ideas I have ,,, oh and see if they need a pt Amo funds manager

Last edited:
Very positive interview and he is excited about our future.

Sounds like few more changes to the coaching panel and fitness team
Yea I think a really good appointment, invested in the joint and has real energy , doesnt put up the shutters like Benny in recent times , look forward to finalizing the team around ooze and S&C too

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Dunne appointed Richmond CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back