Shane Watson's celebration vs Gayle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watson's always been a w***er,so why are people suprised by his carry on yesterday ?
As I mentioned in the match day thread it's a shame Gayle didn't clock him with the bat.The arrogant prat deserved it.Not to worry he'll break down soon enough.

Slapping him with a 15% fine is just pathetic.Suspend the prat for a few Tests.Him and Benn are crickets version of Beavis and Butthead.
BTW was he also being a smartarse when Nash,who has a Test century Mr Watson, got his half century ?

15% of his match fee? Please, he would spend that on a tanning session, he won't miss it.

He is lucky to get away with it but really, the main part about it is he really does look like a 6 year old girl. It was cringeworthy and embarassing - if he trying to take over from Brett Lee in the embarassing celebrations?

Good point JUBJUB - that round of applause for Nash and a few words shows his level of arrogance. At least Nash has a Test century - do you have one Shane?

He really loves himself thats for sure. That interview in the Cricket Show yesterday showed it.

Where did I say he didn't deserve to get banned? Watson should have got banned as well, and so should Mitch. Always seems to happen Aussies get away with it, no matter how disgraceful their behaviour is. Has been going on for decades, what a joke.

Why should Watson have been banned? Because he was the receiver of the body contact?

Gambhir was soley to blame, if he needs to resort to making physical contact with a player because he can't take a bit of verbal banter then he shouldn't be playing International Cricket.

Again if you watch the video Benn initiates the contact with Johnson when he's pointing at Haddin from over the shoulder, Johnson has his back to Benn and is unaware that he's pointing at Haddin and immediately reacts to the contact from Benn.

Was stupid, but hardly anything compared to physical altercations or the disgraceful behaviour of Indian cricketers such as Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh.

Funny to see the shamed Watson haters on here who've been proven wrong about his "dudness" getting their barbs in and making it bigger than it was. Pathetic squibs.

2 ODI's suspension would be adequate.

And then I just hope he tears his hamstring. Can't stand him, and what he represents.

Was stupid, but hardly anything compared to physical altercations or the disgraceful behaviour of Indian cricketers such as Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh.

Funny to see the shamed Watson haters on here who've been proven wrong about his "dudness" getting their barbs in and making it bigger than it was. Pathetic squibs.

Yesterday he embarrassed Australian cricket and himself. The end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up there with Brett Lee's chainsaw as the gayest wicket taking celebration i've seen in world cricket.

His constant pouting and whinging really grates on the nerves, ne needs to pull his head in.

No doubting Watson is a bit of a knobjockey, but all this "I hope he gets injured" talk is absolute rubbish. The guy is a gun cricketer and we need him fit and firing in the coming years if we're ever going to get back to the top of world cricket!!!

Any chance of us swapping Watson for Gayle for the Pakistan series. What he did was a joke.Well done to Gayle for just walking off. I wonder what Steve Waugh would have done if someone done that in his sides.

It drew a very simliar response and reaction to watching Tom Cruise jump on Oprah Winfrey's couch ... an immediate ... "What the f##k is this clown doing... what a flog".

Complete disrespect for an opposition Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back