hawka187

All Australian
Oct 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Machester United
In the HeraldSun today, it had what clubs needed and trade bait etc etc.

They said we need a key position defender, and Kangaroos player Shannon Watt could be a possible, which we do need a KPP.

I dont think we should get him, never been any good, I would give someone like delisted Melbourne player Simon Godfrey or something a go before Watt.

Opinions?

Yes, he's a dud and no good, terrible backman blah blah blah.

Thank fcuk you guys believe this because personally, I'd be shattered if he left us and so would any sane and/or true North Melbourne supporter.

Puzzles me how people still get the words draft and trade mixed up.

Regardless, Watt is a good player and one of those blokes that is rated highly internally but not so much outside the Roos. The amount of shut down jobs he did this year was excellent.

Regardless, Watt is a good player and one of those blokes that is rated highly internally but not so much outside the Roos. The amount of shut down jobs he did this year was excellent.

Exactly. No world beater but has done a number of jobs and has turned himself into a reliable defender and a key part of our back half. I'd certainly be interested in how Pelchen rates him.

Puzzles me how people still get the words draft and trade mixed up.

Too true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watt is the classic bloke you should not trade for. He is a good depth player but will not add a great deal to our talent pool. He also has little improvement left in him as I reckon he is pretty honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shannon Watt possible draft choice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back