Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Past history suggests the current administration believes time frames are open to interpretation.

is this correct? Assuming so, I need to make three points:

1) TJASTA only discussed leaving with Tigerturbulance , who on behalf of the LG agreed to release him. This discussion was not vetted with the remainder of the LG, or the captain.

2) I am currently the Furies captain

3) Given admin appear to have flexibility with the interpretation of timelines, as Furies captain I cannot risk TJ adding to a team who we may meet in finals.

I therefore officially decline TJASTA request to be deregistered. He is a required player at the Furies, and his expertise riding the bench will be needed this week and into the finals

1) TJASTA only discussed leaving with Tigerturbulance , who on behalf of the LG agreed to release him. This discussion was not vetted with the remainder of the LG, or the captain.

3) Given admin appear to have flexibility with the interpretation of timelines, as Furies captain I cannot risk TJ adding to a team who we may meet in finals.

I therefore officially decline TJASTA request to be deregistered. He is a required player at the Furies, and his expertise riding the bench will be needed this week and into the finals

Adrian Dildoro likes this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No you ****ing won't
We had an agreement. You get captain, I go bye-bye

No you ******* won't
We had an agreement. You get captain, I go bye-bye

take it up with turbo

I didn't agree to shit.

and fwiw, in principle I have issues with a captain standing down and leaving a club mid season. It shows a complete and utter lack of respect to your teammates and your club. I therefore morally have no issue forcing you to fulfil your obligation to our team

enjoy the bench

take it up with turbo

I didn't agree to shit.

and fwiw, in principle I have issues with a captain standing down and leaving a club mid season. It shows a complete and utter lack of respect to your teammates and your club. I therefore morally have no issue forcing you to fulfil your obligation to our team

enjoy the bench
get ****ed
i'm getting a lawyer, surely this goes against consumer law or some shit

get f’ed
i'm getting a lawyer, surely this goes against consumer law or some shit

pantskyle at Bearly Legal have a terrible track record. They are due for a win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

not quite Jim Levenstein. TJ already has resigned as captain.
That's lovely that you've decided that... but in the official spot where these things are noted, he's still the head honcho.

But I guess you're just another in the long line of what you'd have us to believe are "useless" Furies captains and won't really be bothered with sorting these things out correctly.

By the way, how's your stretching regime coming along? I reckon in about 12 months you should have the flexibility to stab yourself in the back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back