Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Go back to semi retirement floggy, I was one of the better furies captains of late.
****ing lol

Not really selling your credentials there pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oh I agree

It’s more of an indictment on some of the captains the Furies have had..

...recently

In any event it's about time someone stood up and too control.

All hail mein fuhrer Ned

dont buy into their drama mate.

he owes the club its season, im just doing whats right
I get what you're saying TT but the timing was absolutely f**ked especially leading into finals. You'd like to think the Captain would put the team before themselves ffs.
seriously, its time to put this behind us and move on

Maybe actually go back and have a look at what I did in s22.

Was that the infamous melt period?

Maybe actually go back and have a look at what I did in s22.

You did nothing in S22

You got gifted captaincy after the co captain went awol, acted as a bitter and grumpy babysitter for two seasons before handing the captaincy toSterge (Who did far more than you ever did, even before captaincy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that the infamous melt period?

Nah that was s23-4.

S22 was me and gentlemen co-captains but gentlemen ran away to WA and it was just me in my second season picking up the pieces for the club.

You did nothing in S22

You got gifted captaincy after the co captain went awol, acted as a bitter and grumpy babysitter for two seasons before handing the captaincy toSterge (Who did far more than you ever did, even before captaincy)

See you don't even have the facts straight so your opinion is worthless.

Nah that was s23-4.

S22 was me and gentlemen co-captains but gentlemen ran away to WA and it was just me in my second season picking up the pieces for the club.

RIP Gentles :(

You did nothing in S22

Were you here then?

Nah that was s23-4.

What pieces? The club was fine back then apart from a slightly out of control akkaps. You didn’t have to lift a finger, the club basically ran itself.

You couldn’t lead a rebuild

What pieces? The club was fine back then apart from a slightly out of control akkaps. You didn’t have to lift a finger, the club basically ran itself.

You couldn’t lead a rebuild

Lol man you don't even know what was going on in s21-22 when I rose, you're embarassing yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back