Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

I find this fascinating, an entire club culture built on the threatened removal of its captain finally sees one walk out. Will this permanently affect the good juju of the Furies?

I've received some questions via pm, so I've turned this sook thread into something worthwhile, a forum to hear about the new glory that is the Furies!

Q) why did you get rid of TJASTA ? He was one of the best players in the SFA

A) don't be a delusional flog. Stick to the stupid song contest where your lack of intellect is an asset

Q) why didn't you delist TJASTA ? If he's so bad why not get rid of him?

A) spite, that's how I roll

Q) how is this turmoil productive for the future of the Furies? And.can I come.back to the furies?

A) fu** off, I don't tell you how to run your shitty club, and half hats are banned from the hippodrome
I've received some questions via pm, so I've responded reasonable in this thread!

Q) why did you get rid of TJASTA ? He was one of the best players in the SFA

A) it was his choice to step aside based on differences of opinions between himself and LG members

Q) why didn't you delist TJASTA ? If he's so bad why not get rid of him?

A) spite, that's how Ned_Flanders wants to start his Captaincy

Q) how is this turmoil productive for the future of the Furies? And.can I come.back to the furies?

A) its far from productive and does not bode well for the Furies future. No **** off

We used to get along wacky.

You still remain my favourite ex captain.

Even though you are a cowardice flog who can’t face up to what he tells people in private :)

Sorry what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't believe I recruited ND. Pretty sure that was someone else at the Furies. I did stamp the papers though.

I could be misremembering because honestly I don't want it to be true?
NaturalDisaster who was the idiot that recruited you

Furies are built off spite. Did you learn nothing from the tgrs incident.

That was before his time numb nuts.

NaturalDisaster who was the idiot that recruited you

Basically, I was originally recruited by Hate but I ignored his advances. I then decided to check out this mystery league, then found a team with mostly Richmond supporters. I messaged _Cayz_ asking to join.

so yes, Cayz recruited me.

Basically, I was originally recruited by Hate but I ignored his advances. I then decided to check out this mystery league, then found a team with mostly Richmond supporters. I messaged _Cayz_ asking to join.

Kms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Furies are built off spite. Did you learn nothing from the tgrs incident.
Fear not about my claim as a legitimate Furie

I was born in the dumpster at the back of the hippodrome and raised on Furie milk and tough love

I have survived lap dances from Ned, Neds Cousin, Neds sister and Neds mum in the same night

I have drunk with the bombers and slept with their goats

I have run bare naked with the bears

I am fuelled by goon and dim sims

So although I may not be spiteful, I assure you I am full Furie

_Cayz_

bring it in Pops

hug.gif

Ned_Flanders how does it feel to be the first captain since HaroLad to forcibly hold a player against their will?

Ned_Flanders how does it feel to be the first captain since HaroLad to forcibly hold a player against their will?
Nah ... a Dragons Capt, also did last season ....when he finally escaped he was Emaciated, covered in sores ...dreadful sight

I find this fascinating, an entire club culture built on the threatened removal of its captain finally sees one walk out. Will this permanently affect the good juju of the Furies?

We are not Jehovah's Witnesses

Pretty good to be honest

Sometimes you have to put the club ahead of a Millennials want for everything to be about thenlm

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Should _Cayz_ return to the Furies? - Could he be their Saviour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back