should collingwood merge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks88bestever said:
This would be the only hope Collingwood has of adding more trophies to the cabinet
How did I know I'd find you contributing to such an idiotic thread? It's official: you are obsessed with Collingwood. Good for you. :D

collingwood and port would be good as long as its called the port magpies, eddy mcguire ********s off and so does everyone else affiliated with collingwood except some of the players being buckly etc that would be good

HorseHead said:
How did I know I'd find you contributing to such an idiotic thread? It's official: you are obsessed with Collingwood. Good for you. :D
Why are you contributing to it if it's so idiodic? Hang on, I forgot...you're a Collingwood fan. Idiocy & the Pies go hand-in-hand

Hawks88bestever said:
Why are you contributing to it if it's so idiodic? Hang on, I forgot...you're a Collingwood fan. Idiocy & the Pies go hand-in-hand
Not contributing, offering a critique. There's a difference. ;)

The general content of your posts on this board (example: "Hawthorn deserved to win the 1990 premiership, even though we finished fifth and lost to Melbourne over two consecutive weeks at the end of the season") illustrate the fact that idiocy is not specifically related to the club that an idiot may happen to support. Every club has its share of idiot supporters; in this case, you just happen to be an idiot that barracks for Hawthorn. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

should collingwood merge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back