Game Day Showdown: Crows v Whiny Port Power without Prison Bars

Remove this Banner Ad

McHenry is not an AFL player. He doesn’t have it.

Smith is hopeless under any sort of pressure. Need to start moving away from him.

For a guy whose weapon is meant to be kicking, Parnell sure does turn the ball over with some horrendous kicks.

From the 2nd Qtr on, a complete Zero confidence showing , way too much second guessing. Admittedly, this is a testament to Power's relentless pressure,though it's obvious a fair few Snr players need a long look in the mirror, they are quite happy to take the pay check ,though we seem to have absolutey Zero leadership atm .The fact a few of the younger players were having a decent crack , tells me it's not entirely the coach , it's the " leadership " group. Pss poor effort from anybody in the 24 and over brigade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of a concern with our forward line if Tex is quiet next year. We may need to look at Gollant, Himmelberg to help out Fog and Thilthorpe. I think Tex will need to be managed in blocks of games as well.

From the 2nd Qtr on, a complete Zero confidence showing , way too much second guessing. Admittedly, this is a testament to Power's relentless pressure,though it's obvious a fair few Snr players need a long look in the mirror, they are quite happy to take the pay check ,though we seem to have absolutey Zero leadership atm .The fact a few of the younger players were having a decent crack , tells me it's not entirely the coach , it's the " leadership " group. Pss poor effort from anybody in the 24 and over brigade.
Good post. It takes a couple of solid seasons for most young players to build up their stamina - no excuses for the senior group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Showdown: Crows v Whiny Port Power without Prison Bars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back