Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Words carn't discribe how happy i am :D:D:D, a new dawn begins for this proud & great football club!!!The future is blindingly bright!!! :D:D:Dim gonna go home and suck down a bottle of Jack Daniels, and then maybe a dozen Alcopops:D & then i'll sleep

Thank heavens it is all over and this "proud & great football club" gets what it deserves - a long long stint in 4th division , and if a 5th Divvy gets up an even longer time there.

Don't want to rain on the parade but the average age of the Divvy 4 reserves umpires is about 68 - and that average takes into account a handful of 15 year olds...
Yeah but thats still better than the joke of not having reserve umpires at all for the last 8 years, its just lucky that there has not been a serious incident due to the blatant cheating by some of the so called umpires, just goes to show what a GOOD administration can do!

Thank heavens it is all over and this "proud & great football club" gets what it deserves - a long long stint in 4th division , and if a 5th Divvy gets up an even longer time there.
Hey so called sportguru its because of attitudes like yours that the tall poppy syndrome is alive and well, instead of bagging Silvan all the time worry about your own club, but i am guessing that its a club that that no one has to worry about and has a tragic history hence your jealousy!!!

www.efl.org.au/forum toddle off then boys !
l think we all need to relax a little fellas including the Silvan boys.
Yes we got the decision we were after so we will move forward & start our journey in the EFL. We do leave a great country comp which l hope continues to improve but we have made this move for the best for the Silvan FC.
l wish everyone in the YVMDFL good luck for next season.

l think we all need to relax a little fellas including the Silvan boys.
Yes we got the decision we were after so we will move forward & start our journey in the EFL. We do leave a great country comp which l hope continues to improve but we have made this move for the best for the Silvan FC.
l wish everyone in the YVMDFL good luck for next season.
Hey Catzz just think you don't have to go to Olinda and get changed in those fabulous and modern rooms next year!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good luck to silvan in the EFL they are leaving behind a great country league to move forward to a great metro league. the choice was made and they now journey onwards for what is best for the club.

Now Timmy whats your problem champ was not bagging your club was just stating a fact, you've got to love the toilet out the back, nice!

me being me and not one for getting sucked in by much i trust dukey boy your not from nunnawading football club and if you are let me know about your club

duke catz catpower you guys are celebrating like you have had a massive Win. Cant see it from this side of the fence. Just a Sad day
For me just a huge disappointment for local footy in our area.

l see on there website Chris Goodlet has been appointed coach for next year, good start to get a quality player & person to head up there start in EFL.
Is it true 1 or 2 other premiership players maybe be back at the Cats next year?

good luck to silvan in the EFL they are leaving behind a great country league to move forward to a great metro league. the choice was made and they now journey onwards for what is best for the club.
Rob,
Good to hear from you and (as I've mentioned before) despite my own misgivings about your decision, I hope you do well. We will miss a few of the old familiar faces.

Oh Dear, Guys!
Best of luck Silvan, and some regrets too. I still think you owe us. Hopefully we can all move on now.
the only thing silvan owes you monnie is a good back bone smacking with no lube for your annoying stories that noboby read because they were to long and boring You are a reason why they want out of the valley because people have such a boring life and write stupid shit on a forum. we're no better writing back to you but when you love your club and some egg writes stories from the age you can't help but bite. So after that we will pay what we owe you , a big black choclate covered saugage smacking the back out of you monnie can't wait to play footy against normal people luv BARB :heart:

the only thing silvan owes you monnie is a good back bone smacking with no lube for your annoying stories that noboby read because they were to long and boring You are a reason why they want out of the valley because people have such a boring life and write stupid shit on a forum. where no better writing back to you but when you love your club and some egg writes stories from the age you can't help but bite. So after that we will pay what we owe you and big black choclate covered saugage smacking the back out of you monnie can't wait to play footy against normal people luv BARB :heart:
I think Barb needs to have a good long read of the good book and find god, like Catpower did:confused:

the only thing silvan owes you monnie is a good back bone smacking with no lube for your annoying stories that noboby read because they were to long and boring You are a reason why they want out of the valley because people have such a boring life and write stupid shit on a forum. we're no better writing back to you but when you love your club and some egg writes stories from the age you can't help but bite. So after that we will pay what we owe you , a big black choclate covered saugage smacking the back out of you monnie can't wait to play footy against normal people luv BARB :heart:
Forget your tablets this morning?

Remove this Banner Ad

Silvan move to EFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back