Roast Simmo - Time for a shave

Remove this Banner Ad

Beard is fake. This explains the poor form. Have all you armchair experts out there ever tried playing a contact sport whilst trying to keep the nikrum in place. Sheesh!

I love how some think that growing a beard requires so much focus that your game suffers... Honestly people. :\

We're obviously 0-3 because of Mick's obsession with his mo... :eek:
Sakc Mikc!

This bloke's been copping a flogging from all quarters, this year. Here's a quick reminder of what he's given thus far.

Yes, he's been awesome... but seriously, since the beard, the only highlight they could find for the video was a set shot from 35... which was a highlight because it's the only one he's kicked with the beard...

It's clearly the beard. Time for the beard to go.

:p

Simpson has been great but his form over the last three games has been drop-worthy. Jumping straight into a Geelong's back when going for the mark when he didn't need to was hilarious. His kick in straight to a Collingwood player and his shank last week that also went straight to a Geelong player when we had players free suggests his mindset isn't right.

*Sigh* I tried, but it looks like the hard task masters won't be cuttin' him no slack.

The only way for him to turn the tables is to run back into vintage form, today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seriously needed a couple of good hits to the upper body / head to get his confidence back.

He got clobbered several times tonight (fairly for the most part).

He's back.

Quite partial to a bit of spotted-dick.

01-Spotted-Dick-1.jpg

Looks like it creamed itself.

I hope he keeps it. I love a good beard.

And seriously, a beard does not make you a worse (or better) footballer. He probably just needed to be able to take some hard hits without having his jaw broken. Now that's out of the way, he'll have his confidence back and will be able to contest harder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back