Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S38 Team Thread ... #ratredemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Raz was recruited this season from the Tindoo Bridge team which plays in the Langendria FL. Tindoo Bridge have been mostly also-rans over the the years down in the south-west. They did win a couple of flags on the trot back in (SFA-equivalent) Seasons 24 & 25, but the last 3 seasons they were ousted in first semi-finals every time. It's not a big league these days, though reasonably strong. The combined Kiranissa-McKenney team tend to hold the ladder up most seasons in 5th and last place, with Tindoo Bridge being a cut above them yet unable to break higher than 4th.

The Langendria league is a renaming of the old Tindoo league, which was gutted when two of its strongest teams, the Tindoo Barracudas and the Shawmindo team each were promoted to the new Southern & Outer Football Union competition. Tindoo Bridge picked up wooden spoons in Seasons 27, 28, 31 & 34. Recently they've solidified since the league was rationalised a little. There was actually talk of the town producing a 6th team for the league but unfortunately recent slow times in the city caused the Sweet FA to embark on substantial recruiting drives nationwide, and the resultant player losses to the big smoke (eg Raz ) have caused the expansion of the Langendria league to be put on hold for the foreseeable future.

Tindoo Bridge shares the main Tindoo Oval with the Sharks team who are now the town rivals with Bridge since the Barracudas left. Down the road, the Tanoca team (a merger of Lower Tanoca and Tanoca Valley) have been playing off in grand finals without success. But it's still the games v Tindoo Bridge which draw the biggest crowds to Sharks matches.

As far the Tindoo Bridge FC details, I don't yet have the colours for this team - the only photos I found were black and white and the designs seemed to change a bit. Maybe someone who played both junior and senior football down at the Bridge can fill us in. (that's a call to action btw)

The nickname, however, I do know. And I'm sure it will come as a surprise to none, that Raz ' original team would be known as the Ramblers.
an amazing story writer.

only the team names and locations have been changed to protect the guilty LOL

WE need answers from these journalists as to why this pic taken of a local identity was seen in the arms of a rather large KITTEN

46012.jpg

Raz was recruited this season from the Tindoo Bridge team which plays in the Langendria FL. Tindoo Bridge have been mostly also-rans over the the years down in the south-west. They did win a couple of flags on the trot back in (SFA-equivalent) Seasons 24 & 25, but the last 3 seasons they were ousted in first semi-finals every time. It's not a big league these days, though reasonably strong. The combined Kiranissa-McKenney team tend to hold the ladder up most seasons in 5th and last place, with Tindoo Bridge being a cut above them yet unable to break higher than 4th.

The Langendria league is a renaming of the old Tindoo league, which was gutted when two of its strongest teams, the Tindoo Barracudas and the Shawmindo team each were promoted to the new Southern & Outer Football Union competition. Tindoo Bridge picked up wooden spoons in Seasons 27, 28, 31 & 34. Recently they've solidified since the league was rationalised a little. There was actually talk of the town producing a 6th team for the league but unfortunately recent slow times in the city caused the Sweet FA to embark on substantial recruiting drives nationwide, and the resultant player losses to the big smoke (eg Raz ) have caused the expansion of the Langendria league to be put on hold for the foreseeable future.

Tindoo Bridge shares the main Tindoo Oval with the Sharks team who are now the town rivals with Bridge since the Barracudas left. Down the road, the Tanoca team (a merger of Lower Tanoca and Tanoca Valley) have been playing off in grand finals without success. But it's still the games v Tindoo Bridge which draw the biggest crowds to Sharks matches.

As far the Tindoo Bridge FC details, I don't yet have the colours for this team - the only photos I found were black and white and the designs seemed to change a bit. Maybe someone who played both junior and senior football down at the Bridge can fill us in. (that's a call to action btw)

The nickname, however, I do know. And I'm sure it will come as a surprise to none, that Raz ' original team would be known as the Ramblers.
A beautiful masterpiece, did this come from qootAI or from the depths of your cerebral cortex?

shh you have been well paid to not reveal the Guilty !

Now back to the next edition revealing the whereabouts of the Swamprats team that seems to be still partying after the weekend win
Alberton FC are first recorded playing as "Alberton Swamp" in the Alberton Competition v Alberton Port, Criterion and Windy Hill - prior the establishment of the Sweet FA. Windy Hill merged with Martin Ward FC to form Bigfooty Bombers (now Baghdad Bombers) while both Criterion and Port teams folded, the Alberton comp wound up and Alberton Swamp changed name to Alberton now being the only team representing the suburb. They moved to the District FL where they played for a couple of seasons before trying their hand in the Sweet FA. After 4 seasons they were back in the District League, then back in the Sweet FA just one season later. Again back to the District comp where they stayed until rejoining the Sweet FA for good in Season 16. They would also move from Alberton Oval to Underground Stadium in Nou Camp, and change their name to Sin City FC.

A beautiful masterpiece, did this come from qootAI or from the depths of your cerebral cortex?
The whole history of rural leagues is expanded back to SFA's S23 (and metro leagues are expanded back to prior S01). It's all documented!

The whole history of rural leagues is expanded back to SFA's S23 (and metro leagues are expanded back to prior S01). It's all documented!
I must go to my local library and look up all the teams that were in my real town (mannum) back in the early 1900’s .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ooo I wonder if they have a copy of the qootvinci code.
I think it would be located either at a First Bantist church or perhaps at the Church of Flog where Itsmyshow presides.

I don't think either of the Church of Duritz or the Our Lady Of Fendsme have a library.

I think it would be located either at a First Bantist church or perhaps at the Church of Flog where Itsmyshow presides.

I don't think either of the Church of Duritz or the Our Lady Of Fendsme have a library.
I was banned from church of flog for peeing in the holy itsmywater.

To commemorate Richmond's wooden spoon, I think we should change our club song to the following:

We're from Liquor Land
A bunch of winoes
We're from Liquor Land
We're never sober
We are always drunk as skunks
We're never in our bunks
Noone can control us
We're from Liquor Land
Our drunk behaviour only ends
When police come
We are never far
From our local bar
Cos we're from Liquor
DRUNK AS A SKUNK
Cos we're from Liquor Land!

Pugsley BLUEALLTHRU Robertio your thoughts?

To commemorate Richmond's wooden spoon, I think we should change our club song to the following:

We're from Liquor Land
A bunch of winoes
We're from Liquor Land
We're never sober
We're never in our bunks
Noone can control us
We're from Liquor Land
When police come
We are never far
From our local bar
Cos we're from Liquor
DRUNK AS A SKUNK

Love it philreich.

We're from Liquor Land
A bunch of winoes
We're from Liquor Land
We're never sober
We're never in our bunks
Noone can control us
We're from Liquor Land
When police come
We are never far
From our local bar
Cos we're from Liquor
DRUNK AS A SKUNK

Best club song going around!

Hello Swamprats!

The Sweet Cricket Association (Sweet CA) has been announced!

The cricket sim league will commence Season 01 in the Sweet FA Off-Season, and will incorporate teams and grounds set within the existing Municipality of Sweet and will serve as a feeder to the Sweet FA within a new designated Sweet CA sub-forum. The Sweet CA is to be a pathway to the wider world of Qooty for new posters, a place for budding leaders to showcase potential, an off-season activity for those needing a sim fix, or simply for those of us who just love or miss a little qricket.

Please do feel free to read more or sign up for the first draft (or prepare your own foundation club bid!)

Sweet CA - Sweet Cricket Association
🏏

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S38 Team Thread ... #ratredemption

Remove this Banner Ad

Back