SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

She has NO turf experience and she was an open plan person at the council , organising bloody dog parks etc.
Don't worry a few people are on to this
We’ll see what happens Bomber but if this person is this fine she won’t there long but your talking about a organisation that has a bad name thru out Victoria so more then likely she will keep her job as others lose there’s

East Malvern played Prahran-Assumption over the weekend, not sure of the result as I couldn't make it down. Co-tenants this year, DW Lucas oval will be in a shocking state if we get a wet winter.

Training or games every day of the week.

Might be difficult, AFL 9's and De La Woman's teams use the ground.

Hopefully the lighting has improved since I used to have a kick, but back to basics for Prahran who's clubbies used to co-tenant with De La at Basil St once upon a time.
This is not a knock on female footy , but they want equal training times and that causes issues everywhere

Looks like the East Malvern boys stayed in the sheds at HT, had a small lead then blown away by 50+ on your home deck in round 1.

Hopefully it's more of a case of the new recruits not yet gelling as opposed to lacking the required skills to be there about in Div 2.

A very combative game of football. Think the Beena boys are going to be more than competitive with most sides this year after coming up from Div 3.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I hear there was a fair bit of bombing the ball in , obviously didn't help the star Beena spearhead .

I hear there was a fair bit of bombing the ball in , obviously didn't help the star Beena spearhead .

A lot of that all day. Putrid conditions so was a metres gained type of day. Would be surprised if he got a stat to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Rock do it all the time they come up a division win 1 or 2 games and are then relegated again. Happened a few times now.
A lot of blokes from last year not going around again makes it very hard for the great man Handles, completely different group from last few years and they've gone up a division which is a very competitive one at that but in saying all that no matter the results this year it won't affect the vibe at that great club. hang tough Rockers

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

A lot of blokes from last year not going around again makes it very hard for the great man Handles, completely different group from last few years and they've gone up a division which is a very competitive one at that but in saying all that no matter the results this year it won't affect the vibe at that great club. hang tough Rockers

Black rock got very lucky last year to beat the beena. They have a lot of questionable ones players that I’ve seen and idk why they’re selected as theirs some decent players in their two’s. Need to try and avoid relegation otherwise they’ll go back into the same cycle they’ve been in for years.

He has a mate that screenshots this stuff lol
You sound like you have pretty close ties to Tolongs and have a bit of a fettish,
I went down to Caulfield to see how Dunn went, he and Dove didn’t put on any scoreboard pressure but defiantly wasn’t a day for marking forwards. Pretty hard weekend to gauge what team is where

Black rock got very lucky last year to beat the beena. They have a lot of questionable ones players that I’ve seen and idk why they’re selected as theirs some decent players in their two’s. Need to try and avoid relegation otherwise they’ll go back into the same cycle they’ve been in for years.
Just looked at the scores in their reserves
Not sure how many decent players there are as their reserves didn’t kick a goal 🫤

Lucky how so ? I was there last year and thought the side that played 4 quarters won the game , beena dropped off at the end abit of late bickering amongst the ranks too didn't help , BlackRock deserved that win best side on the day and that's wat winning grannys is all about luck had nothin to do with it.

You sound like you have pretty close ties to Tolongs and have a bit of a fettish,
I went down to Caulfield to see how Dunn went, he and Dove didn’t put on any scoreboard pressure but defiantly wasn’t a day for marking forwards. Pretty hard weekend to gauge what team is where
No fetish he's a good bloke but will have a few P&P functions to go to in the future

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back