SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that Endeavour Hills 2s have a player playing that hasn't been cleared by the VAFA DIV 4 club that he came from. Using his name spelt different to register for this season, very interesting.
Soifullah Husseinkhil
Saifullah Husseinkhil

Sfnl wouldn’t do a thing about it anyway Which vafa club though?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sfnl wouldn’t do a thing about it anyway Which vafa club though?

What do you mean the SFNL wouldn’t do anything about it? They just launched Port Colts reserves from finals for doing the dodgy. No doubt something will be done, surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

played beena and endeavour hills in the wet this year. their game styles don't really suit it but if it's VERY wet hills are a good chance otherwise beena are a shoe-in
malvern and beena already played each other in the wet this year and malvern kicked a point after half time. Beena are a lot more even across the field and are a lot stronger suited to inclement weather

played beena and endeavour hills in the wet this year. their game styles don't really suit it but if it's VERY wet hills are a good chance otherwise beena are a shoe-in
malvern and beena already played each other in the wet this year and malvern kicked a point after half time. Beena are a lot more even across the field and are a lot stronger suited to inclement weather
I expect Elton John and Sam Toglongs to really embrace the conditions

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back