SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Moorabbin and Hampton have somewhat challenged south Mornington and each other when they played.. hopefully not the case this season of south by the Flemington straight

Heard Dandenong were short a few too when they played South. Even though they got beaten by 11 goals they may have a say in things. Certainly the top end of the comp look reasonably well matched. It is a long season and things happen. Ask the Dolphins!!

South’s coach hasn’t even put the boots on yet and he was team of the year last year everyone is missing players

South’s coach hasn’t even put the boots on yet and he was team of the year last year everyone is missing players

Yep I heard that coach is not bad- evidently not as good as his brother though. Might be some team with them both on the track. Nevertheless Hampton and Moorabin have pushed them hard!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

South’s coach J.McCleary made team of the year last year not his brother B.McCleary (league got the initials wrong 🙄
Justin played his first game for the year on Saturday and shut down big Dima after he kicked 3 in the first 10 minutes with Justin on the bench coaching
Last two weeks South has been challenged by Hampton and the Kangas trailing at HT but have responded and run over the top of them, Having seen all sides now except Sth yarra I would have South favourites $2.00 Kangas $5 Hampton $15 Dandy $21 Doveton $51 Lyndale $101 Sth Yarra $1001

South’s coach J.McCleary made team of the year last year not his brother B.McCleary (league got the initials wrong 🙄
Justin played his first game for the year on Saturday and shut down big Dima after he kicked 3 in the first 10 minutes with Justin on the bench coaching
Last two weeks South has been challenged by Hampton and the Kangas trailing at HT but have responded and run over the top of them, Having seen all sides now except Sth yarra I would have South favourites $2.00 Kangas $5 Hampton $15 Dandy $21 Doveton $51 Lyndale $101 Sth Yarra $1001
Give me $2000 on Sth, $600 on kangas, $200 Hampton and $200 dandy.. Hampton or kangas win we’re even, Sth win I’m $1000 up, dandy win I’m $1200 up!

Cheers bob

Reckon the odds on both South's might be a bit skinny but the rest look about right!!

Thought they were building a bit better than what today's result showed.
Obviously will play finals, but the coach needs to weed out the passengers who are there for the money and ride!
Is there anyone down at Dandy (WEST) as there jumpers indicate, who can show character in "big" games.
Too much, left to too few?
Now's the time to pull heads in and down and get arse's up.....

Obviously will play finals, but the coach needs to weed out the passengers who are there for the money and ride!
Is there anyone down at Dandy (WEST) as there jumpers indicate, who can show character in "big" games.

That’s gonna be the problem when you bring young kids in from other leagues giving them cash

Seen a few of there players make comments on Facebook posts so good to see them get shut up on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% dandy were so shit for so long, so they went down the cash line that sure will instantly improve them however, it doesn’t inject clubmanship and passion into the game. I can garuntee those Hampton players aren’t getting paid but they love their club and fought through! Dandy will never get promoted to div 3, to many young players who were promising in juniors who have fallen behind in senior standard in saying that, they do have some fire power in there arsenal, if they can get them to perform at peak they will be a contender. But for now, they’re a fringe finals side I feel.

100% dandy were so s**t for so long, so they went down the cash line that sure will instantly improve them however, it doesn’t inject clubmanship and passion into the game. I can garuntee those Hampton players aren’t getting paid but they love their club and fought through! Dandy will never get promoted to div 3, to many young players who were promising in juniors who have fallen behind in senior standard in saying that, they do have some fire power in there arsenal, if they can get them to perform at peak they will be a contender. But for now, they’re a fringe finals side I feel.
That’s only because of the quality of the teams below them.

Which dandy are you referring to? Dandy West or Redlegs. Dandenong are the Transgenders of the competition they dont know who or what they identify as. Give them a few more Loses, and they may try and go back to dandy demons LOL. There coach has no game plan, i have watched a few of their games and all they do it 45 kicks. Anyone would think they were being coached by an under 12s coach.

That’s gonna be the problem when you bring young kids in from other leagues giving them cash

Seen a few of there players make comments on Facebook posts so good to see them get shut up on the field
they bag other struggling clubs and forget who they are playing for, they also claim to be innocent on the field yet 2 players got suspended one of them was for eye gauging and striking.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back