SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

If they don’t win the flag this year which is unlikely I can’t see them winning one in a new merged Div 3 next year the big fella can kick big bags against average sides will get found out against the top sides in Div 3

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hearing from a leadership player they are very happy out there and hopefully play finals in the next 2-3 years
Might be hard with one team.....................Not sure they have the big $$$$$$$$ to attract players to travel out to Yea, Powelltown, Yarra Junction, Warburton etc.....

What happens with the winner of this weeks game between Dandenong & Hampton. Assuming Moorabbin lose to South next weekend they will fall out of second but have played an extra game? I see there is a wining % on the ladder does it come down to this?

What happens with the winner of this weeks game between Dandenong & Hampton. Assuming Moorabbin lose to South next weekend they will fall out of second but have played an extra game? I see there is a wining % on the ladder does it come down to this?
Yes the ladder the whole season has gone by winning percentage not wins/losses/pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are in 3rd place with a real chance to take 2nd this week. Clearly doing a lot right.
Some interesting games this week that will determine Final positions - Moorabbin head down to South a win locking in top 2, Do South rest some key players before finals? Dandy should account for Lyndale and a kangas loss sees them grab the double chance
Also in the Magoos - Hampton can pinch 4th spot if they beat Sth Yarra and Lyndale lose to Dandy - Do lyndale and Hampton stack their twos seeing as the Ones game is a dead rubber?

Who else is here waiting for left kick to put a post up asking is dandenong the real deal and a threat ra ra ra bla

Good from you Crippa but unlike attacking someone from behind a keyboard I just talk footy.

PS no connection to Dandenong at all, but have seen them twice this year and they didn’t look as bad as you make them out to be.

Came close to knocking off SM and beat Hampton by a point.

SM are favourites. If anyone can stop their delivery inside 50, they’ll be a chance. Once it’s in there French and Giuliano have a field day.

Anyone know what Heatherton ground looking like these days?

Good from you Crippa but unlike attacking someone from behind a keyboard I just talk footy.

PS no connection to Dandenong at all, but have seen them twice this year and they didn’t look as bad as you make them out to be.

Came close to knocking off SM and beat Hampton by a point.

SM are favourites. If anyone can stop their delivery inside 50, they’ll be a chance. Once it’s in there French and Giuliano have a field day.

Anyone know what Heatherton ground looking like these days?
Came close to knocking off SM? 65 and 27 point loses both at home

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back