SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

This hasnt aged well. East Malvern really hitting there straps late in the year, and after a late form slump Caulfield claim a huge scalp.

Doveton have hit a slump at the worst time possible, sets up for a massive game next week between EM v Doveton, where EM probably go in favourites.

I saw that Bena had some injuries on the weekend also, Rigby ankle injury out for the rest of the year.

The competition is really heating up!! GF Predictions?

Beena to lose their 3rd grand final in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This hasnt aged well. East Malvern really hitting there straps late in the year, and after a late form slump Caulfield claim a huge scalp.

Doveton have hit a slump at the worst time possible, sets up for a massive game next week between EM v Doveton, where EM probably go in favourites.

I saw that Bena had some injuries on the weekend also, Rigby ankle injury out for the rest of the year.

I'm still confident that Beena and Doveton will contest the GF.

The rest are just making up the numbers.

Great finals series awaits and I called this mid season, having watched the top 3 earlier in year I didn’t think an awful amount seperated them, Beena with the top end perhaps but they are no gaurentee to win it even though their cash outlays demand they should romp it home

4th and 5th won’t trouble any of the top 3 but none the less should be a good contest

Great finals series awaits and I called this mid season, having watched the top 3 earlier in year I didn’t think an awful amount seperated them, Beena with the top end perhaps but they are no gaurentee to win it even though their cash outlays demand they should romp it home

4th and 5th won’t trouble any of the top 3 but none the less should be a good contest

Hopefully the sun is shining and the hill is full at Mordi. Great venue last few years to watch at!

Caulfield - 45/46 Points
Doveton - 38/46 Points
East Malvern -35/46 Points
Murrembena - 44/46 Points
Hampton Park 31/46

Points and age will make it very hard for Bena to go up to Div 1 , recruit and then compete.
Not necessarily. You're forgetting that all their recruits, as well as all players 2 points & above, if retained next season, will lose a point.
Therefore they will have 13 points to play with, from Saturday's game (potentially 3-4 players) that they can recruit.
Add any decent U/19s from this season & they should go ok.

They would not want to lose 3 in a row as they won’t win it next year
Influx of noble park players all off to a Div 2 team next year
Yep your information is correct and Springvale district getting a couple of stars from noble as well I heard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep your information is correct and Springvale district getting a couple of stars from noble as well I heard
Which club? Is it Hampton Park?
I understand Sketcher and possibly Martin to Springy Districts. Who are the players from the Bulls to the Div 2 club?

I understand Sketcher and possibly Martin to Springy Districts. Who are the players from the Bulls to the Div 2 club?
Yep I was told they are going to Springvale and yes Hampton park have a few from noble going there one will be coaching don’t want to name them until it officially announced

Anyone at the doveton vs Malvern game yesterday get a good look of the sling tackle? knew it was a yellow card wonder if he got reported

Yep I was told they are going to Springvale and yes Hampton park have a few from noble going there one will be coaching don’t want to name them until it officially announced

Don’t think anyone is keen on going to springy after yesterday, bat above their average home and away, then self promote themselves as the destination club
Worked for a while if you include their 3rd division flag

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back