MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Social media is great...sarcasm literally jumping out the page here

View attachment 2086281
Houston is going for the ball... As we can already see him turning his shoulder before Rankine has even taken possession of it. He decided to flatten Rankine regardless of if he took possession of the ball by that point.

Reading the Port board is unbelievable. The level of delusion is astonishing.
Apparently Houston is an angel who has never done any wrong and world is picking on Port Power again. Oh and it's because the AFL is woke. That was a favourite.
Port supporters are actually the worst. Complete morons incapable of logical thought.
Is it any wonder?

Koch said both clubs had to be considered with what they said leading up to Showdowns.

“Good old-fashioned banter is one thing … but when you look back at that (Rachele) discussion, could it be seen as really elitist crap, denigrating, almost poor-shaming...?

“There is the lighthearted Crows fans are the chardonnay set and that sort of thing, but where do you draw the line?

“I know this is not right, but I’m just using it as an example of lighthearted banter towards a supporter group and then it becoming personal, you don’t say, the Crows are a wealthy supporter group because they’re white-collar criminals and rip off the workers.

So according to Koch:
  • Port calling Crows chardonnay sippers = light hearted banter
  • Crows saying Port have no teeth = elitist crap, denigrating, poor shaming ...

Still got your Crows glasses on I see as that's a pathetic argument when you concuss a player who's just jogging along. Getting tagged gives you no right to injure someone. I didn't like what Rankine or Houston did regardless of their colours.

The best players in the game are constantly tagged, get used to it, another decade of that for Rankine.
There was no where near as much force with the rankine bump.

Is it any wonder?

Koch said both clubs had to be considered with what they said leading up to Showdowns.

“Good old-fashioned banter is one thing … but when you look back at that (Rachele) discussion, could it be seen as really elitist crap, denigrating, almost poor-shaming...?

“There is the lighthearted Crows fans are the chardonnay set and that sort of thing, but where do you draw the line?

“I know this is not right, but I’m just using it as an example of lighthearted banter towards a supporter group and then it becoming personal, you don’t say, the Crows are a wealthy supporter group because they’re white-collar criminals and rip off the workers.

So according to Koch:
Get ****ed Koch you stupid campaigner.

Port Adelaide make AFL Appeal Board decision in wake of Dan Houston’s Tribunal verdict​

Is it any wonder?

So according to Koch:
Maybe he should question why one of his players changed his name to a guy that got jailed for constantly bashing his wife. You are the company you keep.

Last edited:
1724206537168-png.2086296

Port officials and players have been throwing barbs and making antagonistic comments about Adelaide and it's supporters for years. There have even been large ads in the Advertiser with them. But the second it goes the other way, they whinge like a fat-arse half-wit who just had his hat flicked off😂😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port officials and players have been throwing barbs and making antagonistic comments about Adelaide and it's supporters for years. There have even been large ads in the Advertiser with them. But the second it goes the other way, they whinge like a fat-arse half-wit who just had his hat flicked off😂😂😂😂

MEdIA sHaKeS hEAd

Always the victims, poor old Port Power.

Is it any wonder?

So according to Koch:
So Port spend years slagging off, then when it is done back they have a cry?
Sounds exactly on point. What a sook of a club. Embarrassing.

Port Adelaide fans allegedly began spitting at rival Crows supporters before turning on one another and fighting on the stadium's hill.

"Good old-fashioned banter is one thing" says Koch, but apparently saying some fans have no teeth is taking things too far?

Okay, so what is the acceptable old-fashioned banter, Kochy? Should Rachele have called them a bunch of meanies? Dunderheads maybe?

I expect calling an older coach a "dinosaur" and inferring he's a racist is just banter and jokes.

No teeth, capless dibber dobbers.
Unlimited ammunition for us crows fans for the next 100 years.

Thank you Port Adelaide. Idiots.
Kochhead is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Prior to a showdown 3 years ago he was on 5AA and was pointing out the differences between PA and AFC supporters i.e. 'we drink FUIC and eat sausage rolls compared to Chardonnay and Caviar'

This from a guy that lives on the North Shore in Sydney in a house worth $6MM...

Rankine got four weeks for very similar just two months ago. I don't get it how Houston is a dog act but Rankine's wasn't, in fact Rankine had more time to think about what he was doing.

Please take off your Crows coloured glasses before commenting. Houston and Rankine were both out of order, no place in the game for this any more.

Don’t think you read my post correctly. Yep they were both out of order and copped their whack.

My comment towards dog act was for Nicks calling it as such and the fans, a dog act is a king hit or something behind play.

My post was against people celebrating a suspension, I think it is in poor taste.

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Sniper Houston - 5 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back