List Mgmt. So..... Apparently we are after..... tippett :(

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, I'll join the media game of "Name the tall forward Richmond must 100% probably be chasing!!!"
Kurt Tippett
Sam Reid
Levi Casboult
Liam Jones
Travis Cloke
Jack Redpath
Ryan Schoenmakers
Ty Vickery
Xavier Richards
Jackson Trengrove
Jack Darling
Nathan Vardy

plus anyone else who's over 190cm tall and is either out of contract or can't get a game at their current club.

Excellent suggestion.
"No dickheads" policy at the Bloods.
" No campaigners" policy at Tigerland.
Works for me.

Well I guess the swans didn't **** up their no dickheads policy by taking an utter campaigner

Excellent suggestion.
"No dickheads" policy at the Bloods.
" No campaigners" policy at Tigerland.
Works for me.

Considering what campaigners is an autocorrect for, does this rule out a womens team?

Are we showing Peggy the door?

OK, I'll join the media game of "Name the tall forward Richmond must 100% probably be chasing!!!"
Kurt Tippett
Sam Reid
Levi Casboult
Liam Jones
Travis Cloke
Jack Redpath
Ryan Schoenmakers
Ty Vickery
Xavier Richards
Jackson Trengrove
Jack Darling
Nathan Vardy

plus anyone else who's over 190cm tall and is either out of contract or can't get a game at their current club.

Probably, but really, the ones we should actually be targeting are the ones who CAN get a game at their current clubs....but that would be too much work for the media.

No, at 31 years old, no does not fit the profile............but here is waht has been reported.

TIPPETT IN THE EYE OF THE TIGERS

By Kate Salemme

AFTER missing out on young Brisbane key forward Josh Schache Richmond should turn it's attention to a more experienced player to fill its key forward needs and Kurt Tippett fits the full according to Port Adelaide premiership player Kane Cornes.

The Tigers were considered the frontrunners for Schache before the former No.2 draft pick opted to re-sign with the Lions yesterday.

Damien Hardwick's team needs another key tall to partner Jack Riewoldt given Ben Griffiths's concussion battle and Todd Elton in and out of the side.

Cornes believes Tippett, who is out of favour at the Swans, would be the perfect fit.

"I think we forget, or we're quick to forget in this game (how good players can be). Last year Kurt Tippett kicked a goal a game, he averaged 25 hit outs, three clearances, 13 or 14 disposals," Cornes said.

"When he was fit and in form he was one of the premier ruckmen in the competition who could go forward and take a mark.

"Tippett as the second ruckman with Riewoldt in the forward line, I think it's a good fit.

"You're not going to pay overs for him like what Sydney paid to get him away from Adelaide but I think it works."

Tippett was dropped for last night's impressive win over reigning premiers the Bulldogs.

He has kicked just three goals from five games so far this season.

"He's having a really poor season by his standards, he's 31 years of age next month and probably still has at least one or two years of footy left in him," Cornes told 3AW.

A recycled dud. Cornes hates us. Stirring up shit. Haven't we learnt recruiting these hacks? Injury prone, no heart.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

With sash re signing , our strategy should be focussed on the ND to restock with tall talent this means there will be a 2y period before we see little impact from that investment , we need a go between given that our window is open now.

Who Could impact over that period while a draftee delvelops

Sam Reid fa
Levi casboult fa
Tippet , would cost fa

I actually favour casboult for his durability and there's something I like about a big lug deep forward one out that could then just loop a handball over the top to Bolton/Rioli/ butler / Castagna. running past

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kurt Tippett
Sam Reid
Levi Casboult
Liam Jones
Travis Cloke
Jack Redpath
Ryan Schoenmakers
Ty Vickery
Xavier Richards
Jackson Trengrove
Jack Darling
Nathan Vardy

Id go redpath or casbolt, i would like tippet as long as he dont cost too much..

If we can get him for absolute bugger all like dogs with Cloke whilst we hve a young kid developing in the reserves, I am not totally against the idea.

Would prefer not to have him though.

Agree however there really isn't any good KPF kids around our 1st Rd picks. There are around our 3rd Rd picks but I expect those to be used to match a Naish bid.

Really Guys ? Tippet , This guy will be 31 and already having injury and form issue's and he will just get worse

2017 Stats for Season
5 Games
5.0 Kicks Per Game
3.0 Handballs Per Game
8.0 Disposals Per Game
3.0 Marks Per Game
0.6 Goals Per Game
0.6 Behinds Per Game
2.0 Tackles Per Game
13.6 Hitouts Per Game
1.4 Inside 50s Per Game
0.4 Goal Assists Per Game
1.4 Frees For Per Game
0.2 Frees Against Per Game
6.8 Contested Possessions Per Game
2.4 Uncontested Possessions Per Game
5.2 Effective Disposals Per Game
65% Disposal Efficiency % Per Game

The only way i would consider helping Sydney out of its salary cap mess is if the either gave us Jones or their 1st round pick for Miles

This guy is Finished

Id like Casboult at $400k but at $700k he is in La La Land . Much Rather go after a Himmelberg & Dear from Crows at least they are Mobile

Id also Consider Tim O'Brian from the Hawks - Kid looks good

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. So..... Apparently we are after..... tippett :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back