WeNeverTanked!

Senior List
Oct 4, 2012
Princess Park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs,Melbourne Victory
Who won money in sweep or who put on a bet?

I had money on Mourayan (who choked in the last 250m) and Maluckyday who was picked to win by some and I thought he was good odds since he had a decent record coming into the race.

Lot of money would've been lost by bets on Americain, Mount Athos, Maluckyday and Red Cadeux

Aye. I was watching it in a pub with my mate and out of about 100 people, only one person got money. This old bird just started shrieking when they said "Green Moon has won". I'm not even sure she was watching the race.

Aye. I was watching it in a pub with my mate and out of about 100 people, only one person got money. This old bird just started shrieking when they said "Green Moon has won". I'm not even sure she was watching the race.

Mate I know what your talking about. I really get into the spring carnival and look at the form of the horses and who races good on a firm track and all that stuff. I had my own favourites and roughies and everything. Then my step sister who knows nothing about the horses pick green moon and it wins!! Bloody hate that.

My sisters mum and cousin all had money on green moon, total winnings in the thousands (sisters and mum all put $25 each way cousin bet more)

i lost $10 on gallileos choice as it seemed a popular choice on the punting board, and didn't even watch the race (was busy climbing mt buffalo)

thats my horse bet for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won roughly $50 betting, was happy with that. Boxed quinellas with 3/4 horses were going down nicely.

Also had Green Moon in the sweep, another $70. Up $120 for the day, stoked.

Would've been a nicer few days if the Victory didn't concede a 92nd minute goal though... had $10 @ $17 odds on 3-1.

I put 10000 on Green Moon to win, and won 1000000.

Mind you,I am in Bali.

fallon-sarcastic-clap.gif

Green Moon because Hamish told me to.

OZ Lotto, played 7 games myself.

Most I got was,

5 - 6 - 13 - 21 - 29 - 38 - 44 <--- damnit! ha

Highway robbery!

Winning numbers were,

2 - 7 - 8 - 13 - 15 - 29 - 43
20 - 21

RIGGED.

Two birthdays in those 7....the rest would not have had.

I can rest easy now.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who won money today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back