Song Contest Part XIX, Host: GreyCrow, Theme: Free For All, Votes Due: Wednesday, 10pm AEDT

Should the billy be abolished?

• Yes - it's long run its course and would reduce billy bait

• No - it adds some fun and discussion to the contest

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philadelphia Grand Jury* ;)

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Fat Boy Slim is playing 20th anniversary of his Brighton Beach gig this year. Will be massive.
Omg live stream it for me, should be epic. On a side note I’m getting those Sony headphones can’t wait to use them.

Saw Fat Boy Slim at a private work beach party on Sentosa beach, Singapore.
We knew we were having surprise entertainment, but not at that level! Was an incredible experience.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen Fat Boy Slim play a gig in my local Oxfam store. That was one of my biggest 'only in London' experiences.

Are you getting the in ear or over ear?
Over ear, I tried my brother in laws pair and they felt great, the noise canceling was phenomenal and the sound was excellent. I’m selling an expensive camera lens to justify to my wife the purchase of these.

Over ear, I tried my brother in laws pair and they felt great, the noise canceling was phenomenal and the sound was excellent. I’m selling an expensive camera lens to justify to my wife the purchase of these.

I remember when you had to justify to your wife buying that expensive camera lens.

I remember when you had to justify to your wife buying that expensive camera lens.
Haha times have changed, surprisingly she let me buy two lens’s at over 1k each 😬. The one I’m selling I’ve used maybe five times and I could buy 3 sets of headphones for it so it’s a win win hopefully. Also selling a neon Coopers bar sign bought directly from coopers if anyone is interested 😂

Your first mistake was telling her that you are buying them, your second was telling her how much they cost.

Your first mistake was telling her that you are buying them, your second was telling her how much they cost.
She’s an ex account an tax investigator I don’t get away with anything unless it’s in cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back