Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send me potential noms?
I wanna be in this round but i don't listen to metal like that
I'm trying but I can't find a >50% female option on rym :( .

SSwans2011 funny about Algiers. I also almost nommed the song you posted after noms were released. It's excellent, a bit of free jazz. Went with the other song because of the soul vibes.

TOP 10!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

In 10th Place is Sodus by Cemeteries with 17 votes & 1 Billies (5B244), nominated by SSwans2011
In 9th Place is Glad I lived by Alfa Mist with 18 votes & 1 Billies (5B2515), nominated by Cabasa
In Equal 7th Place is Pink Footpath by Loui$ with 18 votes & 0 Billies (34443), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon
In 7th Place is Luna Low by Art of Fighting with 18 votes & 0 Billies (242352), nominated by ChappyUK
In 6th Place is Black Ice by Too Many Zooz with 22 votes & 2 Billies (342BB445), nominated by Jazny
Top 7!! I wasn't expecting that ^_^

Is Rush metal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Alfa Mist - Glad I Lived Cabasa
4: Too Many Zooz - Black Ice Jazny
3: Amy Macdonald - This Is The Life GreyCrow
2: Stella Donnelly - Die Loonerty
1: Montaigne - READY SM

BM: Tia Gostelow - Strangers

I've noticed it more when it's a single billy vote, that it tends to be you.
Sounds like I've been doing you favours for a while then! Will try get back to it this round.

Host just rejected this saying it 'wasnt metal enough'. Harsh.

5. Past Life
4. After the fire
3. The Million
2. Alfa Mist
1. Boob Scotch LOL

Billy: Elephant Gym - Finger. What started as musical wank only got worse with one of the worst instrumental performances i've had the misfortune of watching. And that bitch on the bass would easily take out the musicians with punchable faces round. WORST SONG EVER

I cant believe I didn't Billy Stella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back