Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not anymore
My mum messaged me this evening asking what my favourite cake from the Cheesecake Shop is
My favourite actually seems to no longer be made according to the website :(
Now I know why

Just DQ whoever hasn't voted and release the results, we can't wait all night.

I'll win an undeserving Billy despite nomming the only song an adequate length for a road trip.

Is that the one that goes for 90 minutes? I wouldn't want to listen to any song that goes for that long.

Is that the one that goes for 90 minutes? I wouldn't want to listen to any song that goes for that long.
I should've known that was Ninja's song lol...

Last edited:
Agent93 is definitely in this round.
Pretty sure I've given him 3 votes.
Only Ulahoopski would know if he voted or not. He's hidden his status so can't see when he was last online. He's got kids so if he's got no power, might not be able to come on in a hurry.

Have you voted Plug? Re-send to me if you have.

My video clip was perfect for this playlist. It was directed by French directors Michel and Olivier Gondry. There used to be a website talking about the frames per second and other interesting info but it's gone now. The original video on YouTube had at least 850,000 views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My video clip was perfect for this playlist. It was directed by French directors Michel and Olivier Gondry. There used to be a website talking about the frames per second and other interesting info but it's gone now. The original video on YouTube had at least 850,000 views.

Bit weird Limp Bizkit would use a French director ;)

PLugger's votes haven't helped with the situation so I have to assume that BOO is DQ'ed. Mother****er!

Ist release post adjusted.

PLugger's votes haven't helped with the situation so I have to assume that BOO is DQ'ed. Motherf***er!

He was viewing this thread like 20 minutes ago. Plenty of warning.

PLugger's votes haven't helped with the situation so I have to assume that BOO is DQ'ed. Motherf***er!

Nooooooo that sucks! That was a great song, got a bote from me. :( Back One Out whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back