Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were university educated. Didn't they teach you to think?

No need to cry :rolleyes:

I gave you the Korn example. People write it normally even though the band styles it as “KoЯn”
Sure. And if it was BROCKHAMPTON with a backwards R I probably wouldn't bother because it goes beyond the level of effort I am willing to give.

Not sure I'm the one crying my friend, you asked a question to which I have a reasonable answer and you've not let it go.

Sure. And if it was BROCKHAMPTON with a backwards R I probably wouldn't bother because it goes beyond the level of effort I am willing to give.

Not sure I'm the one crying my friend, you asked a question to which I have a reasonable answer and you've not let it go.
That's okay, LOONERTY

We call a truce. Except from now on, I want you to refer me to as B:poo: (<-- you must use the poo emoji)

See, you refer to me as BOO because it’s an acronym of Back One Out.

BROCKHAMPTON however is not an acronym. Unless it stands for Boyband Rappers On Cocaine Killing Hiphop And Making Pop Tunes Only Nowadays

So unless it's an acronym, there is no reason to use all capital letters to spell someone's name, even if they prefer it that way. They don't get to decide how everyone writes their name, the same way as the band Korn don't get to either even though they style their name as “KoЯn”.

How do you backwards R?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I moved into my current house, a mate wrote my own name as well as the KoЯn logo on most of the walls, an unknown number of times. I still find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back