Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curmudgeon

Look, I'm struggling to think of a spin off movie from one of the greatest movies ever made twenty or so years later that was vaguely good but I'm happy to be corrected.

Look, I'm struggling to think of a spin off movie from one of the greatest movies ever made twenty or so years later that was vaguely good but I'm happy to be corrected.
Blues Brothers 2000

Ok maybe not but that is what came to mind watching that trailer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When is that coming out?

The trailer looks awful but I'll still watch it
Release Date:
28 February 2020

Getting bad reviews looks interesting to me
Might just be a good trailer

You won't find a more legit, professional & rigid threesome than these three lads when it comes to the song contest.
Unwavering paragons of solid SC conduct. Inspiring.

Logan :hearteyes:

Don't even try telling me X-Men isn't one of the greatest movies ever made.

Trying to vote in Triple J's Hottest 100 of the Decade is extremely difficult. I'm reminded of how good the start of the decade was and how shit it ended lol... Cutting down the shortlist is proving difficult so I've called it a night and will resume tomorrow. Anyone else going to be voting?

Found this previous post on my Facebook from 2011. I'll definitely be voting for this song. Can't believe this is how I first discovered Foals!

20200212_002020.jpg

Trying to vote in Triple J's Hottest 100 of the Decade is extremely difficult. I'm reminded of how good the start of the decade was and how shit it ended lol... Cutting down the shortlist is proving difficult so I've called it a night and will resume tomorrow. Anyone else going to be voting?

Found this previous post on my Facebook from 2011. I'll definitely be voting for this song. Can't believe this is how I first discovered Foals!

View attachment 821408
Yup.
List is far too long already.

Yup.
List is far too long already.
My formula for keeping a song is how it makes me feel, whether I still listen to it, nostalgia etc. I've got so many 2010 songs on there and trying to limit it to two or three lol

My formula for keeping a song is how it makes me feel, whether I still listen to it, nostalgia etc. I've got so many 2010 songs on there and trying to limit it to two or three lol
I don't even know how I'm going to whittle it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back