Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prefer that version to the original.
The original is the opener to my favourite album of all time. It's the best version IMO (Still got my 5)

Some interesting stuff.

How the fu** did Neil Young get in? Great song, but keyboards?

5 - Dr John Hoos
4 - Julius Brocklington ChappyUK
3 - Kashima Daisuke JoshWoodenSpoon
2 - Nick Cave Back One Out
1 - Scott Joplin GreyCrow

BM - HP Boyz

The original is the opener to my favourite album of all time. It's the best version IMO (Still got my 5)

Agree to disagree. I actually heard this version first, and find the guitars a bit too heavy in the original. This version is much more raw.

Agree to disagree. I actually heard this version first, and find the guitars a bit too heavy in the original. This version is much more raw.
One thing we can find common ground on, it's a phenomenal album

FMC. Hawk Dork robbed. Cabal brunch****ed.

5 votes - Stella by Kashiwa Dausuke (completely robbed, so far ahead of the pack that it wasn't even anal, bruncher theft) JoshWoodenSpoon.
4 votes - Forty Nine Reasons by Julius Brockington (very nice indeed) ChappyUK.
3 votes - Монеточка by Запорожец (prod. Витя Исаев) (deserved so much better in that landfill of burning shit) Smeg Head.
2 votes - The Entertainer by Scott Joplin (neat and tidy) GreyCrow.
1 vote - Oh How I'd Miss You by Marvin Gaye (Droops is continuously blanked for his lush submissions. Shame) DroopStDanny.

I'm just glad this competition rewards new, quality music that people enjoy listening to for the first time and punish those that put up generic trash that we've all heard way too many time before.

:rolleyes:
DID YOU WANT LADY IN RED?! I DIDN'T THINK SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back