Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kinks how predictable.

When was the last time you nommed anything people here haven't heard before?
Have you actually looked at my nom history, or are you just making a lazy statement?

Was really good. Not normally a Killers sort of guy so it caught me off guard. (except for Mr Brightside, greatest song of all time, amirite GreyCrow?)
I actually thought that the winning song was from Hoos.

Brandon Flowers has an underrated raspy range IMO for a pop singer. They should follow that sound more IMO as opposed to power U2 style anthems.

Have you actually looked at my nom history, or are you just making a lazy statement?
Don't you know me? I don't look at the spread sheet when I enter songs.

**** I got DQ'd in a virgin round for nomming a song that I'd nommed before.

I stand by my statement though. Your noms are very predictable and incredibly pretentious

The Kinks how predictable.

When was the last time you nommed anything people here haven't heard before?
The last time?

Nommed King Creosote and Jon Hopkins 3 rds ago
Atlas 5 rounds ago
Fia Fiell 10 rounds ago
Elza Soares 12 rounds ago

I've nommed Diablo Dimes, introduced Gregory Porter to the comp, won with whores like Joe Henry.

You're way off base dude.

The last time?

Nommed King Creosote and Jon Hopkins 3 rds ago
Atlas 5 rounds ago
Fia Fiell 10 rounds ago
Elza Soares 12 rounds ago

I've nommed Diablo Dimes, introduced Gregory Porter to the comp, won with whores like Joe Henry.

You're way off base dude.
Heard it

Heard it

Heard it

Heard it

Heard it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guarantee this round will have stunning songs in it, and whoever does actually nom a song they like regardless of objective quality will get crucified in the votes
Do we not always nom songs we like? I thought that was the point of this contest.

Do we not always nom songs we like? I thought that was the point of this contest.
It is, what I'm saying is there will be people who will see this as an opportunity to just style on these fools while everybody else noms lesser quality songs

#Theme Guilty Pleasures - The Not Afraid of the Billy Round

Nom a song you like but have been afraid to nom for whatever reason , quirkiness , artist etc

No Podiums
No Previous Noms

Noms Due by 11pm Thursday
Votes Sunday 11pm
I look forward to listening to all the "edgy" songs from NaturalDisaster and roo2macca

Now, while I stick to the brief. Not sure I have any songs that I wouldn't have nommed anyway. I never really care what billies come my way

Me neither

I was more afraid of the billy in my first 150 or so contests and used to nom too safe, now I have a few under my belt so don’t tend to care as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back