Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It can happen when you find an old PM and reply when the other person has deleted it

I sorta like this round as no idea where the votes will go.

Pretty sure a non hardcore track will win and extend the record of songs not meeting a genre winning.

Have posted this before cos of my stupid impetous nature.
I should have awaited an apppropriate theme even tho I posted it after noms of that particular round.
Would have been a fine addition to this theme.
I'll also re-echo my earlier comment when first posting this.
I do not have a fascination for the fuherer's appendage.
If I did, I honestly cannnot see how I wouldnt win with a posthumous nom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Basho...

"Basho died unexpectedly at the age of 45 due to an accident during a visit to his chiropractor, where an "intentional whiplash" experiment caused blood vessels in his neck to rupture, leading to a fatal stroke."

**** what a horrible way to go.

Robbie Basho...

"Basho died unexpectedly at the age of 45 due to an accident during a visit to his chiropractor, where an "intentional whiplash" experiment caused blood vessels in his neck to rupture, leading to a fatal stroke."

fu** what a horrible way to go.

I would never trust a chiropractor

Thoughts on the Public Enemy/Anthrax song:
QqemZzU.gif

Robbie Basho...

fu** what a horrible way to go.
Hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back