Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ND thinks it's cooler not to like new things.
NaturalDisaster is just sick of these youngins on AusStudy taking his hard earned dollars when all they do is sit around making pop culture references and watching Star Wars content! He just want the old days of blokes drinking beer, not being nerds and being strongly against anything not traditionally (toxically even) masculine

or that might be someone else idk

Can't stop listening to this album. 8 tracks, 15 minutes of pure energy. Love it.

I am just not a fan of tik tok. For most other things, i prefer new to old. Never really been the nostalgic type :p
It was a sneaky way of saying the things I like are better than the things now, given we are the same age.

Tik tok can burn in a house fire.

Have you looked at the Jaycar kits? A friend and I built one using those kits about 20 years ago and it was heaps of fun to play around with. The latest model is $100.
No I didn't know jaycar had kits. That's awesome, cheers. I had considered just building my own but this will reduce the chance of a mistake being made significantly.

Do you remember what the sound quality was like? I'll still want to pick up a Moog, but a DIY kit would be loads of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I didn't know jaycar had kits. That's awesome, cheers. I had considered just building my own but this will reduce the chance of a mistake being made significantly.

Do you remember what the sound quality was like? I'll still want to pick up a Moog, but a DIY kit would be loads of fun.
It's nowhere near to how the Moogs sound (which are quite perfect), but it's fun and definitely usable for recordings, live show etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back